Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jilly has a story up and doesn’t look happy abojt people walking into her whilst she’s doing a video. These people’s level of self importance is wild.

Reactions: 5
I seen Abigail at riverside festival and she was one of they lassies that just stands at the side proper judging everyone. Seen her extremely edited stomach in person too 🫠

Reactions: 6
The width of they hips now. Genuine question, how does she dress that? It’s not about buying bigger sizes etc it’s the shape. Like…normal jeans etc surely wouldn’t cater to that shape.

Reactions: 5
Zoe Quinn from a lot on your plate podcast has started up a new Glasgow based influencer management competition

Reactions: 11
Zoe Quinn from a lot on your plate podcast has started up a new Glasgow based influencer management competition
I can’t wait to see how that plays out she said a few things on her podcast that felt like digs towards the Aquarius girls but I could be reading too much into it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.