Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was another girl with them but didn’t see her face. She was teeny tiny though in height and frame. She had dark shoulder length hair.

I should say, it was only Megan scowling at passers by. Abbie was just roped in to taking the pics.

Will be interesting to see when they actually post them. See how their wee system works lol
Sounds like Monique as they seem to have all been in Glasgow today taking pictures , I am curious if anyone knows if these girls just do this full time? Like they can survive off Instagram alone? I know you can with YouTube but only if you have like 300k subscribers plus ..

Where they were today is not a place they would collab with, I wouldn’t think anyway. It’s an independent coffee shop. I feel it’s more of a grid post to get likes and interactions type of post but I suppose you never know.

I sound like an Abbie fan girl here 😂 but she’s genuinely better looking in real life than those filters she uses and she’s thinner in real life as well.

Reactions: 2
Where they were today is not a place they would collab with, I wouldn’t think anyway. It’s an independent coffee shop. I feel it’s more of a grid post to get likes and interactions type of post but I suppose you never know.

I sound like an Abbie fan girl here 😂 but she’s genuinely better looking in real life than those filters she uses and she’s thinner in real life as well.

Agree. Abbie is a good looking lassie in real life. That Carla Kent is something else though 😂 Ultimate definition of Cat Fish. Neve and Max would have a field day with her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Lyds butler and Abigail comrie been taken to coachella with lullabellz ?? wouldn’t have picked them two out of all the Aquarius girls to get a trip like that

Reactions: 4
I see Lyds butler and Abigail comrie been taken to coachella with lullabellz ?? wouldn’t have picked them two out of all the Aquarius girls to get a trip like that
I think Abigail clings onto Lyds because she seems to get so much work, and loads of engagement… Abigail doesn’t. A but like the Molly/Megan situation

Wonder if Kirsten is planning on having her wedding at the Turnberry. The lassie she is meeting is a digi marketing background.

it would make sense she’d want to bum up to trump the big Tory she is

I posted on here or mollys thread years ago that Lydia butler was copying miss molly but Fairplay to her for getting the coachella trip
it seems from looking at her insta that molly isn’t bothered anymore —where are the daily outfit posts and bits of her life with friends and family? I think she could’ve been at coachella if she wanted to be

Reactions: 5
I posted on here or mollys thread years ago that Lydia butler was copying miss molly but Fairplay to her for getting the coachella trip
it seems from looking at her insta that molly isn’t bothered anymore —where are the daily outfit posts and bits of her life with friends and family? I think she could’ve been at coachella if she wanted to be
yah agreed. Lydia doing really well for herself the last year, probably since the plt fashion show

Reactions: 3
Yeah I have to say I am pleased Abigail and Lydia got the opportunity to go to Coachella - it looks amazing and their content has been great. I’m glad it wasn’t Molly and Megan, not liking their vibes just now, their style is not it and it’s not as if they work hard.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if Kirsten is planning on having her wedding at the Turnberry. The lassie she is meeting is a digi marketing background.

it would make sense she’d want to bum up to trump the big Tory she is
Yeah would say she is actually.
Who’s the partner?
is it that dodgy guy?

Abigail comrie has started doing that emoji thing on her stories like Sophia and cinzia, get a personality jesus they’re all just clones

Reactions: 4
Seen they were all at the races for the day , been told they get £1000 each for showing up getting some pictures and linking their outfits- what is this madness?!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.