Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can definitely see they all have their clicks.. I never see Monique with a BFF type in that agency , mind you I think that’s a good thing and shows she is smart as they are literally mean girl vibes, 🙅🏻‍♀️

I honestly think Megano has the worst fashion taste and can cheapen an outfit by just eating wearing it and her pal Molly isn’t much better but at least she’s pretty.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think Megano has the worst fashion taste and can cheapen an outfit by just eating wearing it and her pal Molly isn’t much better but at least she’s pretty.
She’s got the worst fashion sense she’s like Austin powers ever remember Stephanie bennet back in the day everybody used to copy her style she used to just throw everything on out her wardrobe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carla came up on my explore page and I’ve not been on her account for ages. Just noticed the boob job!! Moved onto her tiktok. Size of he legs! Brutal, but, if genetics is anything to go by, she’s going to end up a larger lady like her mother is. On another video she said she had lipo but she’s gained the weight back 🙄
5C0C31CC-262E-4841-BECB-E72C432E459E.png

Reactions: 2
Carla came up on my explore page and I’ve not been on her account for ages. Just noticed the boob job!! Moved onto her tiktok. Size of he legs! Brutal, but, if genetics is anything to go by, she’s going to end up a larger lady like her mother is. On another video she said she had lipo but she’s gained the weight back 🙄
View attachment 2120801
Said this before she’s one million percent got lipodema u can tell a thousand miles away look it up most people r unaware they have it it’s basically just fat cells in the legs tht can’t go anywhere but do get bigger , unfortunately u need lipo to get it removed nothing helps it not even exercise or personal trainers will help them get smaller , it’s caused by genetics and contraception, I only know as I had it and got the surgery to get them smaller and it was actually the cerelle mini pill that caused me to get it.

• Wow
Why was molly not in any of the pics with the girls?
reason is because they charge per post/story and based on the group they will be the highest rates. The likes of Maggie for the same day will be a third of the price so they use her more - used to work in fashion marketing and can confirm Molly & Megan would have been £1.5-2K to show up at Ayr for a few hours

• Wow
Reactions: 3
reason is because they charge per post/story and based on the group they will be the highest rates. The likes of Maggie for the same day will be a third of the price so they use her more - used to work in fashion marketing and can confirm Molly & Megan would have been £1.5-2K to show up at Ayr for a few hours
Crazy isn’t it.. imagine being so bold to say- sorry guys can’t take a picture with you all because it will cost extra 🤦🏻‍♀️
I heard Monique got £1000 which I was shocked at- even though she is probably my favourite from the agency so doesn’t have a huge following or major content like the others but then I suppose it’s all just money for old rope nowadays to pay for a post
I just find it crazy where the money comes from when so many of us need to graft hard and I mean hard for £2k

Reactions: 3
Is nobody gonna mention Kirsten in that awful 90s double denim ensemble with a flower attached to her fanny? 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The top is soooo ill fitting, you know what’s happening as soon as she sits down

• Haha
This society’s fucked absolutley fucked. They are NOBODYS. Absolute nobody’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
With all the money why is that molly not fixing that fat overhang left lip ! It’s so bad on her latest tik tok video

She apparently likes them like that and knows they're bad. Someone on youtube comments offered to dissolve and refill them for free and Molly snapped back saying no lol.
With all the money why is that molly not fixing that fat overhang left lip ! It’s so bad on her latest tik tok video

• Haha
Lois White hasn’t posted her boyfriend in ages either. Maybe they’ve all been told to calm it with the bf content and Molly’s is the most noticeable.

Reactions: 2
Lois White hasn’t posted her boyfriend in ages either. Maybe they’ve all been told to calm it with the bf content and Molly’s is the most noticeable.
Lois’s boyfriend looks so cock sure of himself. When he wears that tank top with the big gaps down the side 🤢.

• Haha
Has Olivia Smith (oliviasmith.o) been with Aquarius for long? Never noticed before. Anyone know why her engagement ended a while back?

Reactions: 1
Tbf I don’t feel like she posted him a lot before anyway. Maybe just on stories but never loads on her feed. They’ve been together ages so don’t think she feels the need to post it 24/7. Feel like with new relationships girls feel the need to post a lot then it dies down eventually

She apparently likes them like that and knows they're bad. Someone on youtube comments offered to dissolve and refill them for free and Molly snapped back saying no lol.
Brilliant 😂
They are bad though
Like BAD
I think she will have that forever now like permanently disfigured because there is no way she’s happy with that, she just doesn’t want to admit so says opposite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.