Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Abbie was with her previous management (flourish) it looked like she was getting a lot more brand work and exposure. She was with them when she got the ITS gig for example. And was on 288k followers. Since joining Aquarius it seems she doesn’t do much other than Hello Fresh (who work with literally anybody) and tag PLT and White Fox in her pics, which I’m not always convinced is paid work and she’s on 286k followers. So literally zero growth since joining Aquarius and she’s actually losing followers. What exactly is she paying Aquarius for?

Same with Carla Kent, I remember them saying on the docu when they signed her she was getting 30k likes on Insta pics. I’ve not checked her page in a while but last I did she was barely scraping 5k on most of her pics. So again zero growth and her reach actually declining.

They’re just two daft girls playing at shops with no actual experience or clue on how to manage Influencers careers, grow their channels, build effective working relationships with brands etc.

Just my thoughts 😅
I give it the whole buisness till the end of the year then it’ll be in the bin then they will bring out there own shite fake tan or some other flop X

Reactions: 1
Not sure how valid this is but my cousin was out in Manchester at the same club they were at for their agency night out and said they were completely horrible to everyone inc other girls in the toilets and the waitresses also she said a few of them were taking coke in the toilets the girls with the brown hair apparently who’s that??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
🙈 she has the weirdest shape ever
She wants to be a Kardashian, but she's like one off wish.

I've seen her while shopping couple months ago and she categorically does not look like her photos- body wise - the shape in real life just looks like a wee dumpy barrel.

She'll regret this in 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure how valid this is but my cousin was out in Manchester at the same club they were at for their agency night out and said they were completely horrible to everyone inc other girls in the toilets and the waitresses also she said a few of them were taking coke in the toilets the girls with the brown hair apparently who’s that??
molly is brunette, so is Monique, Kirsten, Carla

Reactions: 2
molly is brunette, so is Monique, Kirsten, Carla
kirsten wasn’t there was she?Carla and Molly definitely look the type , Monique I’m not too sure but I have noticed how thin she’s gotten and is posting completely different content to that she was in Amsterdam … I suppose moving back to Glasgow the breakup etc has all played a part but Aquarius have defo got their claws into her now - so sad as she was so different from the other girls , I hope she realises this and joins another agency or she will just end up turning into one of the clones and mean girl 🥺

Reactions: 3
There aw mad gear heads 😂
kirsten wasn’t there was she?Carla and Molly definitely look the type , Monique I’m not too sure but I have noticed how thin she’s gotten and is posting completely different content to that she was in Amsterdam … I suppose moving back to Glasgow the breakup etc has all played a part but Aquarius have defo got their claws into her now - so sad as she was so different from the other girls , I hope she realises this and joins another agency or she will just end up turning into one of the clones and mean girl 🥺
save yourself the paragraph. There aw mad gear heads. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Molly doesn’t even drink alcohol though, unless she’s started since the breakup

Reactions: 2
Was that a couple of days ago? Megano was there and looks like a right coke head so I'd believe it

But yeah most of these girls will be right in about the gear tbh, it's absolutely rampant. You just know the type, the minute they've got a drink in they're ordering a bag or scrounging off blokes. Such a rank habit to have, expensive and the stuff being punted in Glasgow is complete tit so duck knows what you're actually taking from one bag to the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.