Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant 😂
They are bad though
Like BAD
I think she will have that forever now like permanently disfigured because there is no way she’s happy with that, she just doesn’t want to admit so says opposite
I think even with Dissolving which she's not keen on the lips remain bigger.

Just thinking from personal experience I've not had lip filler for about 2 years n although it's broken down my lips still remain bigger than my natural size.

Hers are horrendous tho they pure overhang.

Is it just me but I always thought Ruby her sister is much more prettier

Reactions: 3
It’s Molly’s moles I can’t deal with! She seriously needs to get them checked and stop using sunbeds!

Reactions: 6
Second series coming soon. What do we all think? What will the story line be this season lol

Do they give the influencers on their books any advice or guidance or do they just pass messages on from brands? For example Megano's latest vlog title was 'come to an event with me' then no content of the event its purpose or anything she said it was August House which was no where to be found in the vlog?

Reactions: 4
Do they give the influencers on their books any advice or guidance or do they just pass messages on from brands? For example Megano's latest vlog title was 'come to an event with me' then no content of the event its purpose or anything she said it was August House which was no where to be found in the vlog?
I don’t think so. They’re so so unprofessional and the girls all post things that have mistakes in them so do they even send them for approval?

I don’t think so. They’re so so unprofessional and the girls all post things that have mistakes in them so do they even send them for approval?
If they are approving Molly and Abbie’s vlogs before posting they are worse than I thought

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has kirsten and co let that poor wee girl roll around in the sun in just a nappy. She looked burnt to me (cropped her face as I think it’s a disgrace to have her shown like that on socials)
Omg that poor baby she is burnt!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This is true, I’ve seen her a few times now and I stay not far from where their office space is 🙈
Oh really?? Is it filters she uses in her pics then? I think Kirsten has had a lot of work done..
The 3 of them are seriously cosy though- probably because they all worked for Quiz in PR team but I can definitely see the pressure they put on their girls to look a certain way- for example they get all the girls to only use the salons and aesthetics in Glasgow they approve and constantly promote them- it’s so bloody bias.
I honestly don’t even recognise Lydia or Monique now, both have had facial fillers and Botox and they don’t need them they are only mid 20s!! But as they are with Aquarius it’s all about the free cosmetics instead of embracing their natural beauty

Reactions: 1
Oh really?? Is it filters she uses in her pics then? I think Kirsten has had a lot of work done..
The 3 of them are seriously cosy though- probably because they all worked for Quiz in PR team but I can definitely see the pressure they put on their girls to look a certain way- for example they get all the girls to only use the salons and aesthetics in Glasgow they approve and constantly promote them- it’s so bloody bias.
I honestly don’t even recognise Lydia or Monique now, both have had facial fillers and Botox and they don’t need them they are only mid 20s!! But as they are with Aquarius it’s all about the free cosmetics instead of embracing their natural beauty
Lydia had the cheek to say in a Q&A not too long ago that she hadn’t had any fillers in years as she believes you should ‘embrace your natural beauty’😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
defo partial to a good filter .. I mean there’s times she looks alright but for the gram defo filtered to feck. Got to look like they’re living the best life don’t they

Reactions: 2
I see Monique is back in Cannes… that would be a sore one, last time she was there she got engaged

• Sad
I see Monique is back in Cannes… that would be a sore one, last time she was there she got engaged
Yeah noticed that… thought that was a little strange to want to go there after last time being engaged …
I do think she’s lost herself though like she is dangerously thin and has jumped on the filler and Botox wagon- no shade- and she’s only like 26 I think that’s way too young considering she’s so naturally pretty but I knew that would happen after she signed with tweedle Dee and tweedle dum…
What is worse is they don’t even have her best interests at heart- their favs are megano molly and Abbie , also if you look at moniques interactions it’s very low compared to the amount of followers she has… I’m really sad she’s turned into a former shell of herself
This time last year her content was amazing she looked stunning but now she just looks like another plastic gram girl with the fake bag and fake lips- gutted as I really thought she could do so well, Aquarius you suck!! 😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.