Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that a couple of days ago? Megano was there and looks like a right coke head so I'd believe it

But yeah most of these girls will be right in about the gear tbh, it's absolutely rampant. You just know the type, the minute they've got a drink in they're ordering a bag or scrounging off blokes. Such a rank habit to have, expensive and the stuff being punted in Glasgow is complete tit so duck knows what you're actually taking from one bag to the next.
Yeah that was my thoughts … just sad though as it’s all so misleading to young impressionable girls.
Iv heard that Megan is a complete nut case and Kirsten is a complete cow along with the other owner, they definitely give me mean girls vibe.
The only ones I like is the girl from love island and Monique but I think they are going down the same road unfortunately… :( the amount of weight Monique has lost in particular is quite scary she looks like she could physically break into pieces- got to be the powder or French cigarettes 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ or starvation.. I mean let’s face it they all have some sort of mental issues when it comes to working in that industry, no one could come out with high self esteem 😫

Reactions: 2
How fuckin embarrassing is it still staying in your mums house in your wee bedroom since your were a wee lassy 🤣 n a bet there the type that slag boys being in there boxed rooms back at there mas. these girls have there priority’s aw rong … surgery nights out gear instead of living in the real life getting a mortgage I’d be mortified if I was over the age of 20 still being way my ma.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha same! The filler completely covers them.
I have to be honest and say I’m quite in awe at Carla’s body confidence. I don’t like her dress sense at all but I she really owns her size and has no problem showing everything off (it’s a bit much for me but each to their own!)

I have to be honest and say I’m quite in awe at Carla’s body confidence. I don’t like her dress sense at all but I she really owns her size and has no problem showing everything off (it’s a bit much for me but each to their own!)
I would be in awe too, if she looked remotely like her edited pictures and filtered videos - but she doesn’t so I’d hardly say she owns it. Everything’s completely smoothed and it’s completely unrealistic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah this is an interesting point though- like out of all the girls at Aquarius how many edit their photographs? Carla Molly holly Megan and Monique definitely do.
I just find it weird how apart from Carla they are all the completely the same size got to be uk size 4/6 , it’s evident this has been caused by an eating disorder and/ or drugs
What I have a problem with is none of them looked this bad before AC
I swear Monique is half the size she was last year 😳

Reactions: 3
Yeah this is an interesting point though- like out of all the girls at Aquarius how many edit their photographs? Carla Molly holly Megan and Monique definitely do.
I just find it weird how apart from Carla they are all the completely the same size got to be uk size 4/6 , it’s evident this has been caused by an eating disorder and/ or drugs
What I have a problem with is none of them looked this bad before AC
I swear Monique is half the size she was last year 😳
It will be that wee witch amy Moore making them feel bad about themselves,probably a few eating disorders going on n definitely a wee coke nose or too.when u look at a few of them they look dead behind the eyes

Reactions: 5
So Molly said she didn’t edit pics just uploads when after they’ve been taken, not even a filter… LOL. Monique I feel sorry for a bit, breakups are tough and she was engaged living in a diff city, that’s probs why she’s lost a lot of weight compared to last year

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Molly said she didn’t edit pics just uploads when after they’ve been taken, not even a filter… LOL. Monique I feel sorry for a bit, breakups are tough and she was engaged living in a diff city, that’s probs why she’s lost a lot of weight compared to last year
Yeah feel the same for her, I heard she found out her partner was cheating hence why engagement was called off and moved back to her parents 🤷🏻‍♀️😔
But I don’t think Aquarius is right for her she could do so much better as she is probably only one of the real ones but I think she is desperately seeking the same amount of work and exposure as the others and Amy etc will not give it to her- jealousy I presume as they all worked together in quiz years ago so it’s like a power trip of Monique working for them now 😫
Hope she realises her worth and gets with a more stable agency and then I think she will really shine but currently she is a lamb to the slaughter with AC.. poor girl 💔

I just spied Megan and Abbie in Glasgow. Quite something when you see the process of taking pix. Setting the table, one sitting posing as the other snaps away. Then swapping positions to do it all again. Big smiles for the camera then the minute it’s put away, it was sour faces looking at folk as they walked by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just spied Megan and Abbie in Glasgow. Quite something when you see the process of taking pix. Setting the table, one sitting posing as the other snaps away. Then swapping positions to do it all again. Big smiles for the camera then the minute it’s put away, it was sour faces looking at folk as they walked by them.
No!!! Omg would have loved to have seen that, noticed Monique was in Glasgow too taking pictures for PLT I am interested to know how much these girls get for these posts with the links ?
can’t believe that about Megan and Abbie though- bloody brilliant 😂

No!!! Omg would have loved to have seen that, noticed Monique was in Glasgow too taking pictures for PLT I am interested to know how much these girls get for these posts with the links ?
can’t believe that about Megan and Abbie though- bloody brilliant 😂
There was another girl with them but didn’t see her face. She was teeny tiny though in height and frame. She had dark shoulder length hair.

I should say, it was only Megan scowling at passers by. Abbie was just roped in to taking the pics.

Will be interesting to see when they actually post them. See how their wee system works lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.