Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know how she can claim she's had nothing done going from this to this.
She looks all lumpy.
It’s so obvious she’s had lipo and the fat put into her bum/hips. I’d say it’s lipo, bbl and now the boob job. Weird she’s so open about the boobs but not the rest?

Reactions: 3
It’s so obvious she’s had lipo and the fat put into her bum/hips. I’d say it’s lipo, bbl and now the boob job. Weird she’s so open about the boobs but not the rest?
Definitely I dnt know how she thinks this looks good 🎃

Reactions: 4
Don't know how she can claim she's had nothing done going from this to this.
She looks all lumpy.
Omg she paid to look like that?? I know she just had her boobs done but the hips and ass look ridiculous!! She was so lovely and slim before. Aw nut can’t bear it.

Reactions: 2
I used too like before she went with Aquarius and the bum work.
Feel she's just morphing into molly,Megan n co.same 💩 content now

Does anyone know where the chunky gold hoop earrings that Charlotte Reid always wears are from?

Reactions: 1
Notice Reece wasn’t on the apprentice - I mean he was just sent home “sick” was that not his party line? 🤣🤣
Also the AC team have all shut up shop about him after hosting such a big thing for the first episode….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Notice Reece wasn’t on the apprentice - I mean he was just sent home “sick” was that not his party line? 🤣🤣
Also the AC team have all shut up shop about him after hosting such a big thing for the first episode….
is the name Ace maybe because AC is short for Aquarius Collective? Just a thought 💭 don’t know if anyone’s mentioned this previously 💭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No , Monique
Yeah apparently engagement is off.. she moved back to Glasgow and is trying to get as much work with Aquarius as possible , I heard on the grapevine there was rumours of the guy cheating , I think she is far too nice for that agency if I’m honest and definitely is one who is not the owners favourite, doesn’t get the same amount of work as some of the others
So sad but she would do much better on her own or with a different agency.
she has a different vibe about her but I think she is being played by Aquarius , already had her lips done when she was such a natural beauty… definitely been pushed into a different direction :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah apparently engagement is off.. she moved back to Glasgow and is trying to get as much work with Aquarius as possible , I heard on the grapevine there was rumours of the guy cheating , I think she is far too nice for that agency if I’m honest and definitely is one who is not the owners favourite, doesn’t get the same amount of work as some of the others
So sad but she would do much better on her own or with a different agency.
she has a different vibe about her but I think she is being played by Aquarius , already had her lips done when she was such a natural beauty… definitely been pushed into a different direction :(
poor girl, probably being back in Glasgow with people around her will be best. But agree she needs to ditch Aquarius. She’s got a diff vibe and would benefit being with another big agency down south

Reactions: 1
When Abbie was with her previous management (flourish) it looked like she was getting a lot more brand work and exposure. She was with them when she got the ITS gig for example. And was on 288k followers. Since joining Aquarius it seems she doesn’t do much other than Hello Fresh (who work with literally anybody) and tag PLT and White Fox in her pics, which I’m not always convinced is paid work and she’s on 286k followers. So literally zero growth since joining Aquarius and she’s actually losing followers. What exactly is she paying Aquarius for?

Same with Carla Kent, I remember them saying on the docu when they signed her she was getting 30k likes on Insta pics. I’ve not checked her page in a while but last I did she was barely scraping 5k on most of her pics. So again zero growth and her reach actually declining.

They’re just two daft girls playing at shops with no actual experience or clue on how to manage Influencers careers, grow their channels, build effective working relationships with brands etc.

Just my thoughts 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 26
poor girl, probably being back in Glasgow with people around her will be best. But agree she needs to ditch Aquarius. She’s got a diff vibe and would benefit being with another big agency down south
Yeah agree , the thing is though the competition is rife, especially down south, I really like Monique like her vibe but her interactions are very low number wise , she would need to be constantly on YouTube/ be big on reality tv to get those numbers up, the thing that bugs me is Aquarius clearly know that and just drag her on whilst putting other girls above her. It’s just wrong but I was so shocked when I seen she got lip filler(no hate to anyone)as she had such a natural different look then as soon as she’s back hanging around with those girls in Glasgow (who all look like clones of one another) she is starting to change her appearance- much thinner and getting the Botox/ filler.
I actually don’t think she has much confidence especially at the moment - obviously because she’s going through hell- and I think she could be easily manipulated hence Aquarius jumping on the “mean girls “band wagon.
writing is on the wall here- especially the fact that Aquarius clearly have their favourites and I think personally envy the likes of Monique because she is different?
I also heard from a girl in Glasgow who is friends with one of Moniques bf that they all know each other from working in quiz years ago - the clothing brand, so the clique is already there.
But I really hope she finds the confidence to ditch them because I think with the right guidance she could be huge-
(I work in PR) not flexing ladies 😂🫶🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.