Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting in this thread. I have started watching The Agency. Jesus wept, it’s so flat and seems so scripted. Amy seems like a snippy cow. The agency / influencers really lack personalities!

Reactions: 11
The girl who said she might leave is right to do so. That competition was ridiculously inappropriate.

Reactions: 5
Anyone got anymore chat on Charlotte, apparently she actually left because was going behind the girls backs with clients trying to get them herself or something

Reactions: 1
Omg!!! First time watcher but Hannah!!! in this she is Victoria secret vibes she is stunning! Why is she not modelling or influencing? She blows all them out of the water what a gorgeous girl

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg!!! First time watcher but Hannah!!! in this she is Victoria secret vibes she is stunning! Why is she not modelling or influencing? She blows all them out of the water what a gorgeous girl
I thought the same, she is really stunning

Not sure why I’ve remembered this but I mind when Kirsten was in her Cheryl Cole era. She was obsessed with thinking she looked like her hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is she wearing? looks a lot heavier after the boob job dunno if its a good look she's bulky man
I’ll never forget when someone commented on a TikTok saying she had canckles and Lypodema and she replied back saying it was just chunky legs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has one million percent got lipodema. She has genetically inherited they calves from her mum. Nothing to be ashamed of it’s quite common. But she defo has that no denying it😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.