Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clicked on mollys story there about that aquarius girls birthday. Just had a nosey and seems like she’s not engaged anymore 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I clicked on mollys story there about that aquarius girls birthday. Just had a nosey and seems like she’s not engaged anymore 👀
it was on her finger in all her pics other than the last video she made. What makes you think that?!

Do yous mean molly mcfarlane? They broke up int he summer she’s slightly addressed it in a video and she’s got a new man now

Reactions: 4
Just finished the series, Amy seems awful. I’m not sure who this woman thinks she is.
---
Thank you! ❤

I thought Megan came across really badly and selfish on the show - she couldn't hide her delight on the fact Molly was no longer engaged and was moving back to Glasgow. Then blamed her crappy career on Molly moving away - maybe being out your face on gear is to blame!
I agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she not still in Amsterdam? The girls were out visiting her like 3 weeks ago
I wonder if Abbie, Molly and and Megan have went out to maybe cheer her up or something.

That’s a shame if it’s off. She seems quite nice and not a mutant

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.