Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not travellers? I had met his cousin Deziree a few times as she was a friend of a friend and had been told they were

Reactions: 1
Lots of bendy lines in the background 😂😂 honestly I’m dying laughing at her photos then you see the videos and her legs are normal size! Wtf are Aquarius doing signing these catfish 😂😂😂
Omg her legs in her normal videos are just normal length 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Imagine thinking you’re meeting the BFG and it’s someone who’s only 5’6 max

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He never got her a ring, she said in her engagement vlog that she wanted to design her own so he proposed with no ring, theyre probably still designing it
I know she said that she wouldn't have liked it and blah blah blah and it was her dream to design her own ring and Andy would have picked the wrong thing but personally ..I couldn't give a tit what ring my partner picked, it's the thought behind it. I feel like she's said this as a total excuse cause absolutely no girl wants proposed to without a ring .. he could have asked her mum .. I mean who doesn't tell their mum what kind of engagement ring they want! He's a leg break away fae being skint anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Random thought - whatever happened to that Stephanie Bennett that used to work in Blow that did the extensions?? She basically fell off the planet did she not? Any goss

Reactions: 2
Random thought - whatever happened to that Stephanie Bennett that used to work in Blow that did the extensions?? She basically fell off the planet did she not? Any goss
Oh yeh - she was gorgeous! I think she moved to Dubai but that was it…. Never heard another thing!

yup… she’s living in Dubai with Stephen Russell. She no longer works or does the extension training thing, just lives off him. And I’m sure everyone knows how he gets his money.. 😬 they both deleted their instagrams and made really small and private ones. In Dubai most of the year driving nice cars, going to good restaurants, then the occasional holiday to LA/Ibiza/Paris etc. toxic relationship but she lets it slide for a new Chanel bag or van cleef jewels

yup… she’s living in Dubai with Stephen Russell. She no longer works or does the extension training thing, just lives off him. And I’m sure everyone knows how he gets his money.. 😬 they both deleted their instagrams and made really small and private ones. In Dubai most of the year driving nice cars, going to good restaurants, then the occasional holiday to LA/Ibiza/Paris etc. toxic relationship but she lets it slide for a new Chanel bag or van cleef jewels

How do they get away with this in Dubai?? I know someone who knows someone else involved with you know what there. Just why would you do it ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.