Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they get away with this in Dubai?? I know someone who knows someone else involved with you know what there. Just why would you do it ??
I don’t know if he’s up to that there, but is defo still running things back home. But yeah, another one who was happy to give up her whole entire life for a guy who buys her whatever and she never has to spend a penny, but could be banged up at the click of someone’s fingers

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if he’s up to that there, but is defo still running things back home. But yeah, another one who was happy to give up her whole entire life for a guy who buys her whatever and she never has to spend a penny, but could be banged up at the click of someone’s fingers
We’ll that’s the thing. Hi t wouldn’t just be him getting in trouble, she would be guilty by associate! Yikes!

Reactions: 3
Someone please get tickets and go 😂

Cringing at the bbc promo on insta..they’re even more basic without the filters and Megano is too old to be acting like a kid that ate too many sweeties 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Megano looks honestly about 43, her skin tone and the aging would make her perfect on Benidorm.
I did think Abbie spoke very well and can tell she’s not a horrible wee chav

Reactions: 5
I know shes not an Aquarius girl but anyone know what these rumours about megan clark are i.e what shes alluding to on her insta story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.