Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsten is out again! Never know she just had a baby. Who is the Cara girl she’s with? Is she another Glasgow influencer? I see she’s 25k followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
3356C48D-9674-4612-B15A-805DC98A60B2.png

her management team need to have a word with her, the colour of her is not normal it’s blackfishing🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she making herself 20ft tall with that lengthening app. Check the feet 🤣I cannot 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of bendy lines in the background 😂😂 honestly I’m dying laughing at her photos then you see the videos and her legs are normal size! Wtf are Aquarius doing signing these catfish 😂😂😂

Why is she making herself 20ft tall with that lengthening app. Check the feet 🤣I cannot 💀

Reactions: 2
Claiming he didn’t know his brother killed someone a few miles away from where he’s from 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This one is my favourite 🤣🫣
WTAF 😂😂

That reminds me, no see a jenny long-leggs for a wee while.

Claiming he didn’t know his brother killed someone a few miles away from where he’s from 🤦🏽‍♀️
bleeping Lying bleep. 😂

Bet he wishes he could wave his wee magic wand about and vanish the sun article for bringing this up.

Yer a Wizard Harry... i mean, Reece. 🤓

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He knows his brother. He was at court the day he was sentenced. I’m sure there’s articles somewhere where his family are shouting at court.
Did you see the comments about him shouting at McDonald’s staff and people saying how rude a person he is. His cousins are the carbins aren’t they?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.