Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy hinted that someone close to Aquarius would be on it then The Tab posted a few names and profiles of people that will be on this year! I hope he does well, I think he seems really level headed and hard working?
The 'talent agency/theatre school' is front

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lydia Kara selling her Nadine Merabi gifted dresses on Depop for £250+. Embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone know where abouts in Perth Kirsten stayed and what school she went to? Don’t recognise her at all!

Kirsten’s wee girl is absolutely gorgeous but they don’t half dress that wean like a head

• Haha
Sassy lil Assy? I think it’s a bit hyacinth bucket to have the grave accent in English when there’s no connection to a country where it is used. Unless there’s a French pocket in Perth or wherever it is Kirsten is from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that Kirsten has never answered the numerous people who’ve asked how it’s pronounced, makes me think even she doesn’t know how it’s pronounced

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had that Ava Black appear on my Titktok FYP doing a skincare advert.. noticed the house had changed. They were in the Herald Building in Merchant city for ages..

They another couple of Bams that have became West end wankers? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.