Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know shes not an Aquarius girl but anyone know what these rumours about megan clark are i.e what shes alluding to on her insta story?
I saw this earlier too and wondered, she seems to be going down the Chloe Frater route of extra edgy/Pinterest. Although Megan has always been more edgy than Chloe.

I saw this earlier too and wondered, she seems to be going down the Chloe Frater route of extra edgy/Pinterest. Although Megan has always been more edgy than Chloe.
Chloe Frater annoys me. We’re from roughly the same area, and even since school shes never been able to hold a friendship. She is constantly
having really intense friendships with
people then you never see them together again ? For example, her friendship with Sophie Dolan, Megano Molly, and Megan Clark. Red flag

Reactions: 1
Chloe Frater annoys me. We’re from roughly the same area, and even since school shes never been able to hold a friendship. She is constantly
having really intense friendships with
people then you never see them together again ? For example, her friendship with Sophie Dolan, Megano Molly, and Megan Clark. Red flag
100% agree! She’s completely changed her style to try be a Pinterest girl which makes me cringe. That isn’t this same cheerleader girl with full face of make up and and a plt dress for her bday that I used to know…

Reactions: 6
Seen Kirsten’s story earlier of them filming the pedalo broadcaster, sorry the bbc & why the hell is Amy wearing that suit & ruining it with trainers your dad wears to cut the grass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has already been asked, never been on this thread before 👀 is Olivia smith not working with them anymore? She didn’t seem to post for that Amy’s birthday when they seemed to be besties before and she’s obv ran off to Spain with her new man 🧐

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has already been asked, never been on this thread before 👀 is Olivia smith not working with them anymore? She didn’t seem to post for that Amy’s birthday when they seemed to be besties before and she’s obv ran off to Spain with her new man 🧐
I thought the same. Still want the tea on her ex fiance dean.

I thought the same. Still want the tea on her ex fiance dean.
I’m not sure how reliable this is but someone I know, knows her and told me basically he cheated on her with another girl, she either fell pregnant whilst they were still together or possibly after not 100% sure and apparently now they are engaged and have a flat and child together. So she initially lived in the flat they owned but then moved out not long after.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure how reliable this is but someone I know, knows her and told me basically he cheated on her with another girl, she either fell pregnant whilst they were still together or possibly after not 100% sure and apparently now they are engaged and have a flat and child together. So she initially lived in the flat they owned but then moved out not long after.
Was it with a girl called gill wortherspoon or something like that?

Was it with a girl called gill wortherspoon or something like that?
Wow that’s not a name I thought I’d ever read in here 🙈 she worked with a friend of mine and was passed about the call centre even though she had a drug dealing bf at home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ooh what’s the tea with Reece? Why did he drop out the apprentice? Did he not even travel to Dubai?

Ooh what’s the tea with Reece? Why did he drop out the apprentice? Did he not even travel to Dubai?
I read comments on Facebook saying he got too drunk on the flight to Dubai & he was kicked off the show

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched this series of the apprentice but knew something was up when the Aquarius girls stopped posting about him after the first week

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.