Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the lesser of two evils… like at least she’s fairly open that she has anxiety etc and is somewhat transparent to a certain extent
I wouldn’t say she’s fake
The others apart from Abbie B definitely are

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see that influencer shout out every influencer in the photo accept for Maggie? How horrible is that!!!!!! There’s 8 girls in the photo and the only one not to be mentioned is the black girl. It’s actually terrible that they shared it as well id be fuming if I was her

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see that influencer shout out every influencer in the photo accept for Maggie? How horrible is that!!!!!! There’s 8 girls in the photo and the only one not to be mentioned is the black girl. It’s actually terrible that they shared it as well id be fuming if I was her
She never mentioned Monique the snore but that’s no surprise tbf
---
She cried numerous times and found it wholesome following their lives?? Come onto fuk 🙈
Made my day this comment 😂😂😂😂
I swear the bangs is better on this thread than that Aquarius show … more like a circus and a piss poor one at that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The girl that wrote it deleted her whole insta after it being pointed out to her what she done like not just the post her full account 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maggies boyfriend- ick 🤣
---
Mortified at them making such a big deal of Abbies skirt ripping and saying they don't have anything else that will fit her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maggies boyfriend- ick 🤣
---
Mortified at them making such a big deal of Abbies skirt ripping and saying they don't have anything else that will fit her
Lol that was so awkward because Abbie lied and got caught out. I thought Annie Blyth came across so bad and so rough like calling everyone mate

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol that was so awkward because Abbie lied and got caught out. I thought Annie Blyth came across so bad and so rough like calling everyone mate
Maybe I picked this up wrong. Did she say at first that dress was her first pick, then say (to the camera) the zip broke on the other outfit so she had to bring her second pick
When I seen the outfit she was supposed to wear I thought she might not be into it because she's not happy with her weight.

Can't stick women calling each other mate. Makes me cringe inside.

Reactions: 4
God love the intern William they're going to use and abuse him. Noticed he was driving about that day with Kirsten, bet he doesn't get to claim petrol money back etc

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just found it so scripted and fake
Like it’s really so staged
I doubt they will get another season
Surely no one is watching this pish
---
And yeah forehead proper edits her pictures.. like it’s bad
---
How old is Kirsten’s man? He looks so chavvy ..
He was year above me in school so must be 36/37
Is that Amy’s house in Bothwell or her parents house?
it is her parents house although they spend most the year in their house overseas. Also her parents who own the Aquarius office and the coffee shop next door 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He was year above me in school so must be 36/37

it is her parents house although they spend most the year in their house overseas. Also her parents who own the Aquarius office and the coffee shop next door 😅
So it was her parents that gave them the office then? That’s why they push for the coffee shop cause parents own that too 😂

They’ve been renewed for season 3. One of the bbc workers commented on a post about it 😮😮

• Wow
Does anyone know where else i can watch season 2, I'm outside if Scotland so BBC player doesn't seem to work for me ?!

Reactions: 1
They’ve been renewed for season 3. One of the bbc workers commented on a post about it 😮😮
Really shocked about this .. I have an ex colleague who works at BBC but in England and she told me the viewing numbers were only 300k… very small- must be a free stunt then to have a season 3- as In bbc aren’t paying them just the exposure.
Did you hear about Monique’s bff being up the duff? I’d be getting a DNA test if I was Declan