Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These lassies just don’t get what influencing actually is. My biggest worry is the younger generation some don’t know any better and they’ve got the likes of Carla like she’s clearly talking absolute shite about her size - people respect you more when your honest not when you literally tell lies

Reactions: 5

eliza777

I just found it so scripted and fake
Like it’s really so staged
I doubt they will get another season
Surely no one is watching this pish
---
And yeah forehead proper edits her pictures.. like it’s bad
---
How old is Kirsten’s man? He looks so chavvy ..

eliza777

Did anyone see that influencer shout out every influencer in the photo accept for Maggie? How horrible is that!!!!!! There’s 8 girls in the photo and the only one not to be mentioned is the black girl. It’s actually terrible that they shared it as well id be fuming if I was her
She never mentioned Monique the snore but that’s no surprise tbf
---
She cried numerous times and found it wholesome following their lives?? Come onto fuk 🙈
Made my day this comment 😂😂😂😂
I swear the bangs is better on this thread than that Aquarius show … more like a circus and a piss poor one at that

• Haha

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Wtaf did Kirsten have her baby in for new year? Concept was cute but backless for a baby seems a bit off…

Reactions: 4

glamgirl290

I’d say she’s a size 18..
She gets a lot of work now from Aquarius
Her Abbie Molly and Megan definitely are the main bread winners for that company
I don’t think so at all, they all have no clear direction for their careers whatsoever. Lyds butler will be bringing in the most money, she models for PLT etc. They are all more known as a group now rather than individuals, hence why they’re clinging to the tv show because it’s their only slim chance at staying whatever level of relevance they think they are right now.

Bae56

Lol that was so awkward because Abbie lied and got caught out. I thought Annie Blyth came across so bad and so rough like calling everyone mate
Maybe I picked this up wrong. Did she say at first that dress was her first pick, then say (to the camera) the zip broke on the other outfit so she had to bring her second pick
When I seen the outfit she was supposed to wear I thought she might not be into it because she's not happy with her weight.

Can't stick women calling each other mate. Makes me cringe inside.

lala-xx

Oohhh Charlotte has clapped back after they mentioned her leaving them for their main client…
---
Also agree with the positive comments about Kirsten, she’s came across so well this season

• Wow

So_Aye

What's occurring here then...
the place looked bursting at the seams on their tv show with them all working on laptops on wee side tables you’re meant to sit a vase and a lamp on in your hallway 🤣

I wonder if the next rented office space will be owned by Amy’s family too lol

• Haha