Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
In what world would you take a group of people away and make them compete for an internship? Like is that even legal 😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Amy looks like an actual bulldog. Her top lip and bottom of her nose don’t do each other any favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Curly

VIP Member
Watched the programme but I honestly think the full business and all staff come across so immature and not in the slightest professional. If I was looking for PR and watched this programme it certainly wouldn’t encourage me to use them.
For the trip do the influencers not get paid? Just a free holiday? The boot camp was so obviously scripted, the girls were like robots speaking to the candidates.
Also hates how every single venue they went to ‘catch up’ was empty, again leading into the whole show being scripted. Nothing real or unfiltered about it

Reactions: 14

Busybee

Just finished watching the new season last night. Megan and Kirsten definitely came across the best. I don’t understand something though, as these girls ‘managers’ how did they have no idea that Abbie was scammed or that Abigail was bringing out her own brand? It was laughable that Abigail said they had the stock already in her house from her supplier (AliExpress), then the boyfriend was wondering if it was the right time to launch a business. Maybe think of that before you buy all your stock in, or else ask your ‘managers’ for help! I thought Maggie seemed so lost and the radio presenting was just for the sake of getting some air time. Totally random and no sign of it ever again, and it was filmed months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

lauz123

So sad hearing Maggie saying she’s had no work recently, no wonder considering Aquarius NEVER promote her or her work. She’s literally the token diversity card for them and they are the worst agents for her.

She should be signed to a legit modelling agency and see how her work load changes! She’s so gorgeous aswell

Reactions: 13

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Think most interns aren't paid roles or the bare minimum

What I dnt get I'd if they're so well off why is Amy still living with her parents?
Kirstens only landed on her feet cause her boyfriend has money

I bet he's the financial backing behind it it's all just a front.
I can't take them serious as business folk

Reactions: 12

lou96x

how nice when megan genuinely comforted abbie when she got upset, and was lifting monique up as well. she seems like a really good friend & was one of the only ones to come across as nice, bubbly & natural on the camera. i feel like if i was in molly shoes and they have fell out, it must be hard and make her feel quite jealous to see megan doing so well and getting good feedback.

• Heart

katyazamo

Chatty Member
Anya did come across well but I don't understand what exactly she's doing now. Her business website looks AI generated. Dad as one of the company directors, but she isn't listed. Very low following on LinkedIn (she's got about 200 connections) which is strange for someone who's working in marketing and been on a TV show. You'd think she'd be maximising it.

Seems like she's almost taken a step back from it all?

Kirsten has definitely changed for the better. Turns out there's more to life than putting on an event in Nicos bar. Amy looked a right prick when Kirsten told her she won't be staying the full 5 days in Mykonos. "but a need ya there" grow up Amy, you want to be a business owner then you need to start acting like one 🙄

lauz123

Wonder if there's bad blood. She doesn't Amy, Kirsten or Aquarius!

Yeah there is defo bad blood there! She didn’t have a leaving night and they all unfollowed each other!! Dying to know Anyas take on the company now she’s left, she honestly seemed like the most down to earth out all of them I thought

vtl688

I met a group of girls in kong last night who said Molly left Aquarius and isn’t on good terms with a few of the girls. They also said that Monique and one other girl have been contacting other agencies. I’m sure the name started with L. Could this be the downfall of Aquarius 😅

• Haha

eliza777

100% you need to pay for “internships”
I work in PR and we have interns regularly all paid
Above min wage usually
Something doesn’t add up with Aquarius they aren’t bring in anything like they are claiming
The talent rooster following is very very low
The show came across very scripted apart from forehead Kirsten who I have warmed to a little and Abbie B they are all fake as F and I can’t see how any brands would pay for them to do anything let alone try and sell their products
The other Abbie is a pain In the bum and Monique is drier than sandpaper
I actually couldn’t believe that was her mum in that photoshoot like she looks amazing but I didn’t really think they looked alike like everyone said… I honestly thought the mum had more personality 😂
But you can see how much the work has dried up for Monique since moving back from Amsterdam … I know for a fact that it’s fairly common knowledge that she is a spoiled madam and very entitled but I think she seemed fairy pleasant when she was with her ex dirty Dan who cheated on her(twice) she came off fairly creative and interesting but upon moving back to Scotland she is so dull and has no life in her- like the lights are on but no one is home…
The genuine one for me and the one brands will go for us Abbie B and Molly who has actually left the agency
Megan I think she’s just a pain in the arse and looks like a walking doddle pad with the random tattoos
Carla is in the same boat as Mon bore you to death
Amy is an absolute munter
Kirsten is more tolerable
Maggie is definitely more model material than instagrammer and could make the most amount of money easy
Abbie C is fake as with her Ali express cheap handbags
How her boyfriend is with her is beyond on me- he’s actually pretty good looking

• Haha
Reactions: 11