Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
No wonder people are leaving this agency I bet they get paid fuck all and have to work like dogs meanwhile amy and Kristin are driving around in flash cars and flash houses. I’ve only watched the first episode of the new season but they are talking about how busy they are and their solution is to hire an intern. I’m betting they don’t actually pay their interns which imo is shocking

Reactions: 11

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
All fur coat and no knickers that crew! They invested in Abbie so they can’t lose her from the agency…silly wee lassies..they only employ people straight out of uni..they’re ageist so they aren’t shown up for being completely incompetent and way out their depth! The business associate from Quiz saw right through them! 😂😂😂 so unprofessional! And I think Abbie refused to wear that Quiz dress cos she’s not body confident..so obvious!!

Reactions: 11

reboh01

Are all the Aquarius girls been asked to post about Palestine now? Not a peep from any of them and then they all post about it at once?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Kirsten becoming a parent has really changed her and she comes across a lot more caring and professional. She makes Amy look like a silly wee girl now.

Awful situation about Abbie and glad she’s on the path to potential success with the business but my god Amy was fuming at Kirsten even suggesting it. I hope Abbie doesn’t have a 50% split she should really keep most of her business away from (Amy) in particular.

Megan seems more grounded in herself and will probs go far she’s got her head screwed on now dodgy lips is gone.

queenwannabe

I guess Maggies bf didn’t propose? I’d be morta if my bf went on tv looking at rings then didn’t propose and if he’s still planning to he’s completely ruined the surprise
---
I guess Maggies bf didn’t propose? I’d be morta if my bf went on tv looking at rings then didn’t propose and if he’s still planning to he’s completely ruined the surprise
Omg I’ve just looked at her page properly and they’re married!!!
---
---

Wonder why she never posted the engagement I’m assuming this happened a while before the secret marriage
---
---

---

Wonder why she never posted the engagement I’m assuming this happened a while before the secret marriage
Oooop no it was just a work shoot 😂😂😂😂 back to my original comment then lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I read on the Stephanie vavron thread that there’s viewer push back / campaign to cancel “influencers “ who choose not to speak on Palestine . Vavron has miraculously posted about it now too. Bunch of self absorbed money grabbing see you next Tuesdays !

• Sick

glasgowghirl33

The girl that wrote it deleted her whole insta after it being pointed out to her what she done like not just the post her full account 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Motherofaqueen

I just found it so scripted and fake
Like it’s really so staged
I doubt they will get another season
Surely no one is watching this pish
---
And yeah forehead proper edits her pictures.. like it’s bad
---
How old is Kirsten’s man? He looks so chavvy ..
He was year above me in school so must be 36/37
Is that Amy’s house in Bothwell or her parents house?
it is her parents house although they spend most the year in their house overseas. Also her parents who own the Aquarius office and the coffee shop next door 😅

• Wow

Tink123

Megan has took girliesrout out of her instagram bio but molly still have , really seems the fall out is something to do with that !

Reactions: 9

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Are all the Aquarius girls been asked to post about Palestine now? Not a peep from any of them and then they all post about it at once?
I thought the same, we know these girls aren’t very bright and wouldn’t do it off their own back.

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Abbie clearly didn’t want to wear whatever she was suppose to be wearing. She tells Amy that outfit was her first choice but tells the camera her first one broke. Surely it would be a requirement to bring both just in case. She’s such a lying bastard

• Haha
Uddys answer to selling sunset 😂😂😂
no word of a lie one of the birds came out of that “upload abode” on the Main Street the other day giving it pure Christine Quinn vibes in heels, shorts, blazer etc. it was absolutley mortifying. Maybe in bothwell but no when you’re walking past greggs and the fruit and veg man fs

• Haha

mrshoney

He comes across very well too. Poor Abbie blyth tho 😭. My heartbreaks for her. This season is so much better than the first.
I’m halfway through the second ep, felt the same as you for Abbie 💔 Kirsten comes off such a good friend I don’t know why she’s pals with Amy she’s a cow

• Heart

Bae56

I had a terrible experience at Ross Hall. They heavily push for surgeries & the place is filthy.
Watching this is a guilty pleasure. I wouldn't admit it irl lol. I quite like Abbie and Kirsten. Had a look on Instagram and noticed a couple of them on Kaly Jaffs page. I enjoy her passive aggressive posts digging at other practitioners for using "cheap filler" and making them look unnatural & Geordie Shore like. Meanwhile, there she is overfilling giving them the Geordie Shore special. She dissolved Abigail Comrie's just to mega fill & do a pointy chin to match.

• Haha

Nixsnax

Kirsten sister seems like a lovely person, I reckon she keeps Kirsten feet on the ground and agree she comes across really well in this series.

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
“This Mykonos trip cost 40 grand” did it fuck! Trying to put more through as a tax write off. Amy and forehead are taking these influencers for muppets and using them for money. Mollys parents have businesses they’ve probably (rightly) told her to get away from that lot.

That said forehead came across better this season but can definitely see she’s photoshopping herself to the max now. The 1:1 question interviews lighting are doing none of them favours

• Haha
Reactions: 8