Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Apparently they’re putting a load of money into marketing/launching season two because they want it to be streamed on larger platforms eventually like hayu, Disney etc. I heard from a girl who knows amy. They want to branch Aquarius out and have offices over the UK 🤨
I think anya has saved herself from a miserable and toxic work life
Hayu and Disney 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’d believe their level of grandeur thinking they’d be taken on by them aswell.

They are gonna hit reality with more than a bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lauz123

Found maggie bits boring
Maggie was solely used as a diversity card for this show. She’s not involved in any of the Aquarius events etc - there wasn’t even a mention of her potentially going on the trip for a start. She’s such an afterthought and clearly not “tight” with the group like the rest of them.

She needs to run far far away from that agency who are clearly using her to tick a box but never give her any work or promote her

imhereliveimnotacat

Chatty Member
God love the intern William they're going to use and abuse him. Noticed he was driving about that day with Kirsten, bet he doesn't get to claim petrol money back etc

• Sad

Theboy123

I’d be so curious to know how much paid work this agency are getting their roster. From bragging about how much turnover in the intro to this tv show, it sounds like they’re mostly getting gifted collaborations (ie hotel stays in exchange for content) or getting brands to basically sponsor the girls’ getting a free holiday. I don’t see any of the Aquarius girls getting deals with beauty or fashion brands the way I’d expect from their followings, and also I don’t think it comes across like the agency treat their roster individually and instead give them copy and paste collaborations (ie negotiating with brands for the agency as a whole instead of looking after individual talent) and having their roster as a rent a crowd for events etc.

• Heart

Shannon51

Chatty Member
I had a terrible experience at Ross Hall. They heavily push for surgeries & the place is filthy.
Watching this is a guilty pleasure. I wouldn't admit it irl lol. I quite like Abbie and Kirsten. Had a look on Instagram and noticed a couple of them on Kaly Jaffs page. I enjoy her passive aggressive posts digging at other practitioners for using "cheap filler" and making them look unnatural & Geordie Shore like. Meanwhile, there she is overfilling giving them the Geordie Shore special. She dissolved Abigail Comrie's just to mega fill & do a pointy chin to match.
I don't rate Dr Kaly I've been to her and I feel she just gives everyone the same and was trying to upsell the amount I wanted.i like a bit of filler but going for the less is more approach last few years especially as I'm getting older.
If you look at stef deans,carly and other influencers that go to her ect that should be enough to put u off they all end up overfilled and hard looking

Reactions: 7

blueblue

Chatty Member
Is anybody actually going to the effort of getting primark clothes altered? And I say this not because I don't think we should love what we wear and keep a well loved wardrobe, but because is anyone actually getting alterations on fast fashion?

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Aww Carla, why u lieeee

"I’m one of those body types that doesn’t fit into a lot of things"

Well, maybe you shouldn't have fucked up your shape and made yourself like that? You're 100% unnatural.

• Haha

Swx

Chatty Member
Abigail’s jaw and chin filler is tragic
Feel terrible to say it but that wee lassie is dog rough 😭 looks like she needs a good bath in bleach. The hair, lips and teeth are so distracting. Also that girl Jess from the show had the most distracting face I’ve ever seen the lips and teeth and jaw moving in all different directions when she was speaking 🤯

• Haha

glamgirl290

not one of the girls have gained a significant amount of followers since last season, considering they’ve had a full tv show promoting the agency and the girls, that just goes to show how shit Aquarius are at generating any sort of growth for their influencers

Lydia was in a bar I worked in Glasgow, she was so rude, I was trying to ask her if she wanted something and she’d make a dirty face, turn her head around and just blank you and was constantly just trying to fire into guys the wholeee night, even left all her pals.
Just started watching the new season. Never watched Lydia’s season of love island but she comes across well and seems to have her head screwed on. She could do better than Aquarius. Does she have her own thread?

• Wow

TightShip

I'm sorry, but for experts in marketing, the font they're using in their insta posts is so unaccessable and looks dogshit

reboh01

Also in the first episode, Megan comes across so nice supporting Abbie but Molly just seems like a bitch sat there saying nothing to console her

blueblue

Chatty Member
Would you want this woman devising any sort of marketing strategy for you....

Whether scripted or not she's saying she will have to think about endo treatment due to work commitments. She either doesn't have endo or she's shit at her job, either way such poor judgement on her part. Read the room, women waiting years for diagnosis and she's flouncing about Ross Hall having a think.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
New season is premiering tonight
Usual suspects in 'attendance' Clara tinks Charisse nailen

What a load of 💩 honestly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6