Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eliza777

Yeah defo be bitter
I honestly think they are such mean girls vibes
Especially Kirsten she’s so up herself despite having a melt for a husband who runs a money laundering bar it’s actually embarrassing
Hope Anna does well for herself
Must be a toxic agency to work in that aquarius

Reactions: 6

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I honestly have found it so awkward, even more so than the first season. Molly was their biggest Influencer and it’s obvious considering how exposed she was on the first season, since deciding to take a step back from Aquarius and I think social media itself generally, how much they are now wanting to push Megan. It’s a bit sad, and quite bitchy how much they want to push certain individuals, rather than pushing them all for success. I really didn’t enjoy Amy! Kirsten came across kind, and considerate, whereas Amy came across as extremely money grabbing. The conversations look so forced, and just not unfiltered or organic.

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
Just finished watching the new season last night. Megan and Kirsten definitely came across the best. I don’t understand something though, as these girls ‘managers’ how did they have no idea that Abbie was scammed or that Abigail was bringing out her own brand? It was laughable that Abigail said they had the stock already in her house from her supplier (AliExpress), then the boyfriend was wondering if it was the right time to launch a business. Maybe think of that before you buy all your stock in, or else ask your ‘managers’ for help! I thought Maggie seemed so lost and the radio presenting was just for the sake of getting some air time. Totally random and no sign of it ever again, and it was filmed months ago.
There was a few things that happened in it that I thought surely they already knew that 🤣🤣 also the boot camp job interview that was like the judges houses on x factor

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Maggies boyfriend- ick 🤣
---
Mortified at them making such a big deal of Abbies skirt ripping and saying they don't have anything else that will fit her
Lol that was so awkward because Abbie lied and got caught out. I thought Annie Blyth came across so bad and so rough like calling everyone mate

• Heart

imhereliveimnotacat

Chatty Member
Maggies boyfriend- ick 🤣
---
Mortified at them making such a big deal of Abbies skirt ripping and saying they don't have anything else that will fit her

Last edited:

elsiexo

No hate but has anyone else noticed how Carla always shows her bottom teeth when she talks? 🤣 I can’t unsee it because I don’t notice anyone else who talks like this 🤣🤣🤣 it’s as if her bottom lip is extremely heavy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Influencing is really just being a clothes horse for brands, in Molly's latest vlog she is like this is outfits and products for work to shoot and this is actual clothes I would wear she also goes on about bikinis for ages with zero mention of the brand that sent her to Barbados, its just a tick exercise for her to get paid, must be a perk being able to expense clothes though

Aww Carla, why u lieeee

"I’m one of those body types that doesn’t fit into a lot of things"

Well, maybe you shouldn't have fucked up your shape and made yourself like that? You're 100% unnatural.
Oh my actual god. A fkn story for the sun about your “curves” someone please stop this immediately 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MarjoryStewartBaxter

I don't think it'll ever be addressed publicly what happened tbh unless it's on the show. As much as I want to know what's went on it isn't really news that someone has joined a new management agency. But I suppose that's Aquarius fault for wanting the actual brand so public. I do feel the girls will struggle taking them seriously because of the culture they've created. It is better to be managed by someone you don't know rather than a friend. I think if Molly speaks about it unprompted it'll damage her professionally in regards to folk not wanting to work with her so I can't see her mentioning it. Unless they say something first or mention her on the show

I think the boot camp thing for the intern is outrageous but I wonder if it's been set up for the show? Like scripted reality?

Shannon51

VIP Member
That's terrible. Her brother Shad is the same. They create the new version of the Glasgow hairy on women and make them look hard/rough & manish. They bash other practitioners for overfilling but justify why they do it.
I'm with you on that, an enhancement is nice, not looking like you're going through gender reassignment when you're not.
Definitely the waiting room was full of young girls obviously following these 'influencers' but just wrecking their faces in the process.

I'm older enought to say no n I dnt want more or to deviate from my chosen service but I'm not sure everyone else is the same who enters her office

She's looked like a burst couch I just thought your supposed to be a Dr but she looked like her hair had been brushed with a firework n a tunic on that was alĺ crumpled. Definitely not professional.

• Haha
I'm watching it the now, Amy comes across horribly, finding the 'bootcamp' to hire an intern a wee bit ridiculous it's a cute idea and obviously mainly for TV. Abbie Blyth you want to ban from social media while she heals, I think with giving the bank details over the phone she must have been in some state and to admit it over TV just feel for her