Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carla punting that Temu link on insta tonight and has wrote not an ad - this is genuinely working 🤣 What as opposed to the paid ads that genuinely don’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Abigail’s jaw and chin filler is tragic
Feel terrible to say it but that wee lassie is dog rough 😭 looks like she needs a good bath in bleach. The hair, lips and teeth are so distracting. Also that girl Jess from the show had the most distracting face I’ve ever seen the lips and teeth and jaw moving in all different directions when she was speaking 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No hate but has anyone else noticed how Carla always shows her bottom teeth when she talks? 🤣 I can’t unsee it because I don’t notice anyone else who talks like this 🤣🤣🤣 it’s as if her bottom lip is extremely heavy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No hate but has anyone else noticed how Carla always shows her bottom teeth when she talks? 🤣 I can’t unsee it because I don’t notice anyone else who talks like this 🤣🤣🤣 it’s as if her bottom lip is extremely heavy!
What the duck in the voice all about in her recent TikTok’s

Reactions: 2
Are all the Aquarius girls been asked to post about Palestine now? Not a peep from any of them and then they all post about it at once?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are all the Aquarius girls been asked to post about Palestine now? Not a peep from any of them and then they all post about it at once?
I thought the same, we know these girls aren’t very bright and wouldn’t do it off their own back.

Reactions: 9
I read on the Stephanie vavron thread that there’s viewer push back / campaign to cancel “influencers “ who choose not to speak on Palestine . Vavron has miraculously posted about it now too. Bunch of self absorbed money grabbing see you next Tuesdays !

• Sick
Reactions: 10