Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t usually comment, might be well off but anyone getting that they’re potentially hinting at bringing out a workwear brand from the recent pics?

He was year above me in school so must be 36/37

it is her parents house although they spend most the year in their house overseas. Also her parents who own the Aquarius office and the coffee shop next door 😅
If you mean the coffee shop called latteria they don't own that it's owned by an Italian Scottish family that own another place in Shawlands

Reactions: 1
Megan has took girliesrout out of her instagram bio but molly still have , really seems the fall out is something to do with that !

Reactions: 9
Molly and Abigail have unfollowed eachother…..
Tbh I think they’ve all been fairly shady towards Molly, everytime Abi or Megan posts a photo with the girls or with each other, it’s the same lick arse caption that Megan used to do with Molly 🤣 maybe abi is hoping they’ll end up as a duo now that Megan is doing so well???

Reactions: 1
I could see that! Remember she was up Lyds arse for months ans now they don’t even speak by the looks of it!!

can’t stick the girl she comes across so desperate to be liked

Reactions: 2