Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fashion disasters and leather skin Bermo has a fetish for influencers and bragging.

Reactions: 2
Two passports - her & Cadhla most likely. Heading off two days before she’s supposed to go back to school 🙈

Reactions: 2
Two passports - her & Cadhla most likely. Heading off two days before she’s supposed to go back to school 🙈
spot on , she should get a letter from the department on days missed now , seriously all for the gram , because buddies Aoibhe and Denise were there, barbados one of her many homes, poor other kids left behind, that boy doesn’t get a look in , Aoife mum on the run is right

Reactions: 3
Back to school in 2 days, missed so much time in JI and loads now in SI the child is gone on bleeping hols again she's gonna know all about it

Reactions: 1
Is there anything more that says “all for the gram” than a reel started in one country and finished in another? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s with all the tagging of Aer Lingus? Plus she’s now calling herself a travel blogger 🤣🤣 spare us Aoife!!! This one makes me laugh trying to keep up with the Jonas, Barbados was my home for 28 years, ohh would you ever shut up, you’re on a freebie holiday in your sisters & only paid for a flight, get over yourself, leaving Bobster at home once again & abandoning two of your children. Cadhla is due back to school tomorrow in case it’s not on one of your many lists. Aoife desperate mum on the run is actually quite fitting.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stop laughing at her in this photo 🤣🤣🤣
Boasting all the time, that she can’t get clothes to fit her, coz she is so tiny and petite!!!

Aoife you seriously need help, stop lying.
Ur sister is definitely petite and a size 8, but you are bursting with your spare tyre around you.

P.s There is nothing wrong with being overweight. I just find it appalling that this one keeps boasting & doing clothes reels, saying look at me, I have a perfect size 9 figure!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This photo is hilarious. The big gunt hanging off her. That ain't no size 9 spare tire there Aoife give it over. !!!! The misshaped boobs are well. Very unflattering photo.
I can’t stop laughing at her in this photo 🤣🤣🤣
Boasting all the time, that she can’t get clothes to fit her, coz she is so tiny and petite!!!

Aoife you seriously need help, stop lying.
Ur sister is definitely petite and a size 8, but you are bursting with your spare tyre around you.

P.s There is nothing wrong with being overweight. I just find it appalling that this one keeps boasting & doing clothes reels, saying look at me, I have a perfect size 9 figure!!!
S

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm so not a fan of Aoife. Can't stand her. But the body shaming has to stop. That's not calling her out for potentially lying about her size, that's downright body shaming.

Reactions: 6
I'm so not a fan of Aoife. Can't stand her. But the body shaming has to stop. That's not calling her out for potentially lying about her size, that's downright body shaming.
I get what your saying, however I dont think anyone here would have an issue with her weight if she was skinny or plus size ect. I personally am a size 16. The issue is her lies and making out she is perfect and her claims to be a size 9. I could bet myself into a size 12 and claim to be a size 12 but I know what I am and know I in fact look larger if I wear the wrong size.

Reactions: 5
Say that then. Call her out over her lies. But don't point out her 'gut' 'spare tyre' 'misshapen boobs'.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.