Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she's packing her not even 2yo for a few weeks toddler to playschool šŸ˜‚
To do what like?!

Reactions: 5
Am I late to the game here or is she planning a holiday when the kids are literally just back to school??

Reactions: 1
Am I late to the game here or is she planning a holiday when the kids are literally just back to school??
Yep away for 2 wks the 2nd year of senior infants when her kid missed 3mths of school in Jnr Infants, more disruption and she'll be the first to complain if schools close and her kids at home.

I NEED a break, but we are doing a short holiday over midterm it's more expensive but my kids are not missing school this year

Reactions: 2
Yep away for 2 wks the 2nd year of senior infants when her kid missed 3mths of school in Jnr Infants, more disruption and she'll be the first to complain if schools close and her kids at home.

I NEED a break, but we are doing a short holiday over midterm it's more expensive but my kids are not missing school this year
Donā€™t forget we had the whole rant about ā€œI hope her education isnā€™t impacted by covid this year!ā€ Her child isnā€™t even back to school a full week and they are heading off

Reactions: 6
Her stories yesterday, kids wrecked with adjusting to the new routine, so you best idea is to pull them out for a holiday so they'll have to readjust again when your back.. suppose she's got more content for her stories then šŸ˜‚šŸ™„

What an absolute thick bleep. She moans that the week was a nightmare with up and downs trying to settle the kids and then she pulls them out of school. Why moan about the week if your the cause of them being unsettled. She infuriates me

ā€˜150 people unfollowed me when I went to Marbellaā€™

it wasnā€™t Marbella it was your braggy showing off

Reactions: 10
H
ā€˜150 people unfollowed me when I went to Marbellaā€™

it wasnā€™t Marbella it was your braggy showing off
Her posts are so 2011 Instagram though

itā€™s beyond cringe for a mid 40ā€™s wan

The hair blowing in the wind with her holding the sun

give me strength

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She literally has to get a brag in at every opportunity. Nobody gives a f**k about your Harley Davidson of a hairdryer Aoife. And people unfollow you because you've become utterly insufferable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.