Aoibheann Walsh Too sweet to be wholesome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I did hear something about it but sure it wasn't clarified. Definitely caused a fall out of some sorts.
She did blatantly bullied nearby cafe owner on Snapchat and was fake as f in person to them.
Also heard she'd get the whole salon staff round her at times to laugh at stuff on her phone.

Also heard there was a sex tape a few years back. 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah I did hear something about it but sure it wasn't clarified. Definitely caused a fall out of some sorts.
She did blatantly bullied nearby cafe owner on Snapchat and was fake as f in person to them.
Also heard she'd get the whole salon staff round her at times to laugh at stuff on her phone.

She really doesn’t seem to be the happy go lucky person she claims to be. How did she bully the cafe owner? Like threats?
Sex tape? The drama of it all 😆

• Haha

Yeah defo heard she was speakin about th ex in front the whole salon Chattin bout his performance r lack of like a big joke no privacy atal
Bullies all staff dats left

Reactions: 1
Like taking the piss and doing an impression of the doll, was awful.
Was dis in the salon? Sure she talks bout all th staff and her friends behind there back. Said plenty of things about that girl whos always hangin off her. 2 faced to everyone she meets

A sex tape 🙈 oh dear lord!! It’s wannabe Aoibheann Kardashian

• Haha
I think she actually is as nice as she appears. She’s sweet and always in a nice, jolly mood.I don’t think I’d judge her on the fact she has a sex tape, I would say very few couples don’t have a sex tape lol. Shame for her if it got out.

The only judgement I have on a sex tape is whoever breaches the trust and the people that carry the rumours. There’s nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults making a sex tape of their intimate moments. It’s a level of trust between them. If either of them don’t want people to know about it then someone breaches the others trust which is wrong. If either party doesn’t care about people knowing then why should we care? It’s none of our business. I think people carrying rumours about it in a judgemental fashion sound pathetic to be honest 😂

The only judgement I have on a sex tape is whoever breaches the trust and the people that carry the rumours. There’s nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults making a sex tape of their intimate moments. It’s a level of trust between them. If either of them don’t want people to know about it then someone breaches the others trust which is wrong. If either party doesn’t care about people knowing then why should we care? It’s none of our business. I think people carrying rumours about it in a judgemental fashion sound pathetic to be honest 😂
Valid point ☺

• Heart
I think she actually is as nice as she appears. She’s sweet and always in a nice, jolly mood.I don’t think I’d judge her on the fact she has a sex tape, I would say very few couples don’t have a sex tape lol. Shame for her if it got out.
Understand the sex tape part - more than likely is just gossip. But others really do claim she is false and isn’t as sweet as she appears. Like the bullying claims for example. Being BFFs with staff and then all of a sudden they are gone? It just seems to be a circle. Also being late to brides on morning of their weddings. That’s not fair and Would she not learn after the first time?

I think it’s more a case of the staff walking all over her and then walking out. I got my hair done there once and I found the staff awkward and unwelcoming. The one that is best friends with aoibheann was the only friendly/confident one.

• Wow
I think it’s more a case of the staff walking all over her and then walking out. I got my hair done there once and I found the staff awkward and unwelcoming. The one that is best friends with aoibheann was the only friendly/confident one.
Defo not, I'd say they come cause she seems lovely, they find it what she really like and jump ship then. Heard a girl told her she felt bullied in work no one chattin to her and she told her it was in her head nd she'd no friends so was over thinkin everythin

I find it hard to believe Aoibheann is completely innocent in it all. Going by her record she may not be the easiest to work for but suppose it’s hard to find the perfect boss

I was on salon for first time today and I have to say they were all very nice and welcoming

• Haha
See donegal daily Has up a job for g&g, bet that's another staff member gone
That’s what I can never understand. She portrays them as this close knit group of friends /colleagues but she’s such a high turnover of staff.