Aoibheann Walsh Too sweet to be wholesome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see an ex employee is opening a salon on market square in Letterkenny. That can’t be taken well.
Seen that, happy for her. Tho that's a few hairdressers aoibh has lost, sure another is in gildeas too, a she's had a few others come and go. It's not a good look now. If you read between the lines it will tell you alot.

Reactions: 2
Seen that, happy for her. Tho that's a few hairdressers aoibh has lost, sure another is in gildeas too, a she's had a few others come and go. It's not a good look now. If you read between the lines it will tell you alot.
True, is it a little too close to Aoibheann premises though?

Reactions: 1
Which hair stylist is leaving? Is it G? I’m surprised if it’s her she’s been with her a long time

Reactions: 3
Yes, Grace left and has a salon just up the street. I don’t think there was any bad blood. I would not say she’s up tit creek, loads of girls will still go to g&g. Fair dues to both of them, I don’t think anyone should be running down women who are doing well for themselves.

Yes, Grace left and has a salon just up the street. I don’t think there was any bad blood. I would not say she’s up tit creek, loads of girls will still go to g&g. Fair dues to both of them, I don’t think anyone should be running down women who are doing well for themselves.
Okay Aoibheann 👋😂
Fairs fair, and nothing wrong with a bit of criticism 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay Aoibheann 👋😂
Fairs fair, and nothing wrong with a bit of criticism 🤷‍♀️
lol, every time someone sticks up for someone on this, they get accused of being the person they are sticking up for. I know it’s Very hard for people on this site to believe there’s actually nice people out there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
lol, every time someone sticks up for someone on this, they get accused of being the person they are sticking up for. I know it’s Very hard for people on this site to believe there’s actually nice people out there
Hi lovely
I think you're on the wrong website then 😄

I agree with you.
Leaving to open your own salon is a natural career progression in the beauty industry 😂 grace isn’t the first to do this and definitely won’t be the last. Look at gildeas and Shannon dolans, the amount of people left to open on their own. It’s totally normal and no reflection on Aoibheann. Grace will do really well she’s an amazing stylist

I don’t think anything nasty has been said. People are just curious around Grace’s move, nothing malicious. It appears you’re new to Tattle but it’s just light gossip. Most of us are nice with an odd thorn thrown in the mix.

I don’t think anything nasty has been said. People are just curious around Grace’s move, nothing malicious. It appears you’re new to Tattle but it’s just light gossip. Most of us are nice with an odd thorn thrown in the mix.
It is natural to move but it's hard to understand when they are all besties. I would love to make an appointment for my hair, looking for new place. I might try it out.

It is natural to move but it's hard to understand when they are all besties. I would love to make an appointment for my hair, looking for new place. I might try it out.
I’d say Grace will be really good but imagine she will have high price point too.

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard of 2 brides in the past few months who have cancelled Aoibheann as their bridal artist

• Wow