Aoibheann Walsh Too sweet to be wholesome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard she was quite bitchy about local business near her, she was a bit of a bully on Snapchat and the likes.
Did she make up with the mother and sister?
Realy? Wholegrains or the nail girl?
Aye think so did they go on holiday or sumthin

Last time I was in the salon it felt kind of grubby. Agree I don’t see as many weddings up. I did hear she was late turning up to brides house on morning of the wedding few weeks back. Ended up being quite rushed then. She had a story up being out the night before.
She always late I heard, inside the shop n Al too

I heard she was quite bitchy about local business near her, she was a bit of a bully on Snapchat and the likes.
Did she make up with the mother and sister?
Yeah Aoibheann, the mother and sister are all besties now.I’d say they have all had their fair share of cosmetic work done.

Reactions: 2
She won a bridal makeup award I saw on her insta. I’m getting married next year but I was completely put off booking her because of what I heard of her being late and stressing brides out

Reactions: 3
She won a bridal makeup award I saw on her insta. I’m getting married next year but I was completely put off booking her because of what I heard of her being late and stressing brides out
Seen that, tink you enter yoursel looking at the website so wouldn't say its very legitimate

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seen that, tink you enter yoursel looking at the website so wouldn't say its very legitimate
You pay for tickets, tables etc and that's how you win. Awards mean nothing if she's hours late as she was with my friend. Left her in an awful mess on the morning of her wedding. The girls started their own faces and she had dome silly excuse. It was added stress that didn't need to happen.

• Wow
You pay for tickets, tables etc and that's how you win. Awards mean nothing if she's hours late as she was with my friend. Left her in an awful mess on the morning of her wedding. The girls started their own faces and she had dome silly excuse. It was added stress that didn't need to happen.
That is madness being so late. The poor bride having to deal with that stress on her wedding day.
I’d say there isn’t many long term staff left now.

Aye there all fixed but like u say no point winning awards if you cant show up on time, heard few brides have cancelled lately. Salon don't seem busy eityer

That is madness being so late. The poor bride having to deal with that stress on her wedding day.
I’d say there isn’t many long term staff left now.
She did wedding last Christmas wit covid too, no fucks given antivaxxer too

• Wow
  • Sick
Aye there all fixed but like u say no point winning awards if you cant show up on time, heard few brides have cancelled lately. Salon don't seem busy eityer

She did wedding last Christmas wit covid too, no fucks given antivaxxer too
With covid? Are you serious? What if mother or grandmother etc were vulnerable? That's awful.

The thing I don't get is that no one hears the stories. My friend didn't but if it comes up, then it's mentioned (by others) that she is known for being late etc. But we hadn't heard it previously.
Its a local salon surely this crap would be well talked about.

With covid? Are you serious? What if mother or grandmother etc were vulnerable? That's awful.

The thing I don't get is that no one hears the stories. My friend didn't but if it comes up, then it's mentioned (by others) that she is known for being late etc. But we hadn't heard it previously.
Aye heard father of bride had parkinsons or something so was put at risk. Stories defo doing rounds in glenties - ardara
Sent unqualified young girl out to cover another weddin last chrimbo too stil chargin a fortune

• Sick

This is the thing tho, it's talked about sure she could blacklist ya, and some people don't want to be the one that's being bullied by herself. She's as fake as they come, big aul laugh behind everyones backs. She thinks she's the tit.
She overpriced as hell for call outs.
And if you got the chance to work for her well you can kiss goodbye to any other contacts you have in the beauty community. Other business won't look at ya.

This is the thing tho, it's talked about sure she could blacklist ya, and some people don't want to be the one that's being bullied by herself. She's as fake as they come, big aul laugh behind everyones backs. She thinks she's the tit.
She overpriced as hell for call outs.
And if you got the chance to work for her well you can kiss goodbye to any other contacts you have in the beauty community. Other business won't look at ya.
Aye sure look at th staff turnover n amount of ones who left to work for themselves. Says all you need t know
Heard she made sum serious claims bout her colleages husband nd them besties for years

Aye sure look at th staff turnover n amount of ones who left to work for themselves. Says all you need t know
Heard she made sum serious claims bout her colleages husband nd them besties for years
Her colleagues? Most of the girls aren’t married in there. Except one of them, but she’s new and definitely wasn’t her friend beforehand. Just catching up on all this and it’s horrible how she’s treated brides. I’m so embarrassed for her. I’m so amazed there has not been more said about it all

Her colleagues? Most of the girls aren’t married in there. Except one of them, but she’s new and definitely wasn’t her friend beforehand. Just catching up on all this and it’s horrible how she’s treated brides. I’m so embarrassed for her. I’m so amazed there has not been more said about it all
No another lady from few years back. Think dat girl left 2 tho??
Jus in it for the money no care give atal

What type of claims?
I really can't believe all of this. Business and personal seem dodge as f.