Aoibheann Walsh Too sweet to be wholesome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a quick scan through her followers… they all look genuine enough, not many stand out as Bot accounts ..

Saw a comment under CMB thread about her being two hours late for a wedding recently, is this true? Shocking behaviour if it is and adding unnecessary stress on the bride. Did she have a genuine reason for being late?

Saw a comment under CMB thread about her being two hours late for a wedding recently, is this true? Shocking behaviour if it is and adding unnecessary stress on the bride. Did she have a genuine reason for being late?
I wouldn't really be surprised if it is true, I've heard stories of her being very unreliable in the past

I always thought she came across very professional which is what surprised me when I read the comment. I’ve never visited her salon but heard great things about her.

I always thought she came across very professional which is what surprised me when I read the comment. I’ve never visited her salon but heard great things about her.
I have no experience with her doing wedding make up as I used someone else but I have been to the salon for hair and make up quite a few times and I have always found them very professional

Yes that’s the impression I get as well. Perhaps she had a genuine reason for being late.

Omg heard this recently seems t alwys b late for apps too!

She’s a snake that’s for sure. I have witnessed how two faced she is on many occasions. She can’t keep staff because she treats them all like tit. She’s so fake, acts like a dumb blonde but is really a master manipulator
Aye seems nother rake of 1s have left nw too opened there own place

Like imagine how much more engagement she would have gotten if she gave a treatment to a healthcare worker? Someone who struggled to get their hair done during t that gap when they were open.

Or to someone who lost their job and could have really used that pick me up? Rather than purposely hand picking local young girls that she feels are good looking “influencers”...

I would have respected her much more for the latter to be honest
Did she not rehome that dog on her stories??

Salon seems to have a very high staff turnover. A lot of the stylists seem to start their journey there and venture out on their own. She seems lovely but it must be a hard environment to work in.

Salon seems to have a very high staff turnover. A lot of the stylists seem to start their journey there and venture out on their own. She seems lovely but it must be a hard environment to work in.
Yea very high, cant be a good sign atal, all seem to be very young 2???
I heard she can't take responsibility for nowt, all every1 else's fault never hers, blames them fir her f*ck ups

That's because they're very cliquey, loud and laughing, and they want everyone has to join in this big laughing session. It would be a tough environment to work in.

Is she still as popular as before?
I don't think so. But I'm sure she still has loyal following. Sometimes you see her about town in her Merc. I know alot of brides that didn't go to her cause she was too heavy handed with the makeup. Also she's soooo overpriced. It's all just hype.

Reactions: 1
I don't think so. But I'm sure she still has loyal following. Sometimes you see her about town in her Merc. I know alot of brides that didn't go to her cause she was too heavy handed with the makeup. Also she's soooo overpriced. It's all just hype.
I heard der fairly quiet, don't see or hear much about th place. Defiantly better muas that are way cheaper

Reactions: 2
Last time I was in the salon it felt kind of grubby. Agree I don’t see as many weddings up. I did hear she was late turning up to brides house on morning of the wedding few weeks back. Ended up being quite rushed then. She had a story up being out the night before.

• Wow
I heard she was quite bitchy about local business near her, she was a bit of a bully on Snapchat and the likes.
Did she make up with the mother and sister?