Aoibheann Walsh Too sweet to be wholesome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breda, another dosebag

The mother is pure mutton dressed as lamb
I like Breda because she seems to be real. What you see is what you get with her. She doesn’t ‘pretend’ to be perfect. She definitely has a strong personality though so I get that she may not be everyone’s cup of tea.

I like Breda because she seems to be real. What you see is what you get with her. She doesn’t ‘pretend’ to be perfect. She definitely has a strong personality though so I get that she may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
That’s the thing about these “influencer” types...you only see what they want you to see

Breda in my opinion is the same if u met her on the street to what she is on Instagram
Yeah Breda seems quite upfront. She def doesn’t seem to be sticking to Covid restrictions but she isn’t pretending to either. I respect that a lot more than those that preach about it but carry on and do their own thing 🙄

Reactions: 2
Silly business move to start bringing out brand ambassadors when that scene has started to die off a little. Bit late in the game I think.

I’ve said about other companies too that they should take some essential workers, or people who have lost work during this pandemic and gift them something. Instead of creating more influencer privileges 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Silly business move to start bringing out brand ambassadors when that scene has started to die off a little. Bit late in the game I think.

I’ve said about other companies too that they should take some essential workers, or people who have lost work during this pandemic and gift them something. Instead of creating more influencer privileges 🤦🏽‍♀️
100% agree with you. I'd say income is down so much for the likes of Aoibheann they will try anything that may create a few dollars for them.

100% agree with you. I'd say income is down so much for the likes of Aoibheann they will try anything that may create a few dollars for them.

Like imagine how much more engagement she would have gotten if she gave a treatment to a healthcare worker? Someone who struggled to get their hair done during t that gap when they were open.

Or to someone who lost their job and could have really used that pick me up? Rather than purposely hand picking local young girls that she feels are good looking “influencers”...

I would have respected her much more for the latter to be honest

Reactions: 6
Like imagine how much more engagement she would have gotten if she gave a treatment to a healthcare worker? Someone who struggled to get their hair done during t that gap when they were open.

Or to someone who lost their job and could have really used that pick me up? Rather than purposely hand picking local young girls that she feels are good looking “influencers”...

This screams Gabrielle's diary.. always picking her "friends" to win competitions... I can actually see aoibheann morphing into Gabrielle.. all fur coat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This screams Gabrielle's diary.. always picking her "friends" to win competitions... I can actually see aoibheann morphing into Gabrielle.. all fur coat
It was Gabrielles son who got caught with €110k of cocaine a few weeks ago

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I doubt she would have the brain to think like that!

It was Gabrielles son who got caught with €110k of cocaine a few weeks ago
Shut the front door!

Reactions: 1

Looks like she has taken you comment onboard with her latest competition 😆

Does anyone remember her on a programme with Noel Cunningham, he was dressing her around the time that Charles and camilla came to to Donegal town. She said that she would be more Kate Middletons age group than camillas. It was shown then on gogglebox, the scoffing they all did when she said that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry to derail but it's been bugging me, do we think Brenda's followers are real? It seems like an awful lot and she's not that well known?