Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute brass neck of this wagon to ever post anything about sustainability or the environment when she has just spent about €400 on cheap tat from a fast fashion for her latest jolly to Barbados 🤦‍♂️

So out of touch it's unreal.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Can't believe she went on her stories to say she needs a break. She's had more breaks than a kitkat and it's only March!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
By saying she’s going to the doctors tomo I’m guessing she’s preempting taking time off for exhaustion! Surely you can’t take sick leave if you’re exhausted from having extra jobs outside of your main employment?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve read parts of it but I’m so confused. I take to they have separated !😂
It’s actually great entertainment if you read back but the gist of it is

They are not together
She’s absolutely desperate for them to be together
She’s hell bent on proving to him via her SM that her life is just one big glam Lol and she has it all and is doing it all
His tiny feet and short legs show up on her stories the odd time, time with the kids etc
She loves breadcrumbing or alluding to something but basically it’s nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her kids are so cute . Feel bad for them . Is there a thread for ally mcginn?? She messaged me before giving out to me and I don’t even know her

Reactions: 1
I am scarlet for her saying she needs a break. This is a build up to going out on the sick surely. She doesn’t want to work in AL but doesn’t want to leave because she is stalking Juan and wants cheap flights. She needs to cop on to herself and grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am scarlet for her saying she needs a break. This is a build up to going out on the sick surely. She doesn’t want to work in AL but doesn’t want to leave because she is stalking Juan and wants cheap flights. She needs to cop on to herself and grow up
I'll probably be slated for this but having worked as cabin crew myself for many years, I can't imagine its easy being a single parent and rasing two young children. The days can be long. However having said that, I agree with what u said about wanting the cheap flights and to keep an eye on Sean.

Reactions: 7
I'd say the needing a break is a build up to knocking the podcast on the head as it's doing so shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll probably be slated for this but having worked as cabin crew myself for many years, I can't imagine its easy being a single parent and rasing two young children. The days can be long. However having said that, I agree with what u said about wanting the cheap flights and to keep an eye on Sean.
She also took her toddler to New York for 48 hours then comes on talking absolute shite about being exhausted and hinting she has long covid.

Would you subject a toddler to a long haul flight "for the gram" if you were genuinely struggling? Would sending lily to her grans and spending 48 hours on her own watching Netflix in bed not have been a better use of time on her break?

That entire story was a) bullshit and b) a passive aggressive dig at AL HR before she gets signed off in a huff because she didn't get part time.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.