Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even in the top 200 on Apple podcasts. The highest I saw it go for this episode was around 170
Yeah I think she stung herself by announcing her podcast rank on her very first week. Of course it’s going to be ranked when it’s new out. Kind of like a promotional product that everyone tries once or buys on offer and then it tanks later. She obviously had people watching to promote it, doesn’t mean it’s going to steadily stay at the top at all. Sure how many on here had a listen for all the wrong reasons 🙋🏻‍♀️
I listened to the first one and couldn’t get over how childish it was, and from posts on here seems like the 2nd one was the same..they are out of school for what 15 years or so? Grown women still hung up on secondary school drama. It’s pathetic really, I can’t even remember some of the girls names I was in school with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Em ladies...we also have Aoibhe to thank for sucky in knickers. Show some respect!
SENDING CARDS!!!! Guys who really ever sent a card IN THE POST before Aoibhe did? Anddddd She’s been doing it for years! IMAGINE LIKE 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 #mindblown #gas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread title suggestion:

"From Moonpig to Hun Buns, she invented the lot.. But we all think she's lost the p(i)lot"

Who came up with the 'lost the p(i)lot phrase? BEST EVER🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Wetting myself laughing at her most recent podcast🤣🤣 talking about how she’s so against cheating 🙄 she must have a very short memory 🤣🤣 the most fake person on instagram

Riiiiight........ Why do I get the feeling Natasha secretly hates her. Or is jealous of her? Aoibhe that is. . . . Listened to their podcast second one and cant believe the digs natasha does be giving her
she fell out with her for like 10 years after school. My mate went to school with them and the stories are gas 🤣🙈 the most fake people you could ever come across

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wetting myself laughing at her most recent podcast🤣🤣 talking about how she’s so against cheating 🙄 she must have a very short memory 🤣🤣 the most fake person on instagram

she fell out with her for like 10 years after school. My mate went to school with them and the stories are gas 🤣🙈 the most fake people you could ever come across
Ah now, we're going to need the tea there!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah now, we're going to need the tea there!
Let’s just say she’s been fond of cheating in the past!! Before Juan!🙈 she is ridiculously fake!!!

There was an overnight wedding too as far as I remember. Now granted that may have been organised before she knew she was pregnant.

I just think it's crazy how much alone time they needed without their newborn. I think it's so sad really that they didn't seem to want to bond with her. I remember aoibhe being very defensive about her trips without the baby if anyone commented.
[/QUOT

sure she dragged him away from that wedding and all his mates stating she missed the baby too much… when she landed in Dublin they went and stayed in a hotel and didn’t collect the baby to the next day 🙄🙈🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
sure she dragged him away from that wedding and all his mates stating she missed the baby too much… when she landed in Dublin they went and stayed in a hotel and didn’t collect the baby to the next day 🙄🙈🤣
Jesus that's horrible 😳

Reactions: 3
Yes I went to school with them both and the gas thing is they weren’t really friends in school, they only really became friends after school, Natasha only came to our school in 4th year, Aoife has some neck going on about not agreeing with cheating she has cheated on every partner she had! In particular she was with one of the other girls brother & when he got rid of her over cheating she sent the Feckin Mam! Yes her mam down to his house to pled with him to take her back!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like no shame

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes I went to school with them both and the gas thing is they weren’t really friends in school, they only really became friends after school, Natasha only came to our school in 4th year, Aoife has some neck going on about not agreeing with cheating she has cheated on every partner she had! In particular she was with one of the other girls brother & when he got rid of her over cheating she sent the Feckin Mam! Yes her mam down to his house to pled with him to take her back!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like no shame
so you know all the gossip that happened in oz👀🤣🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t know any of the goss of Oz cause that was a good few years after school,

but her and Natasha have fallen out many many times over the last few years and it hasn’t been for a like a week or 2 it’s been for years at a time, I’d say they have been friends for a total of a year in the last 15 years 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.