Aoibhe Devlin #7 Carrying the aviation industry on her back, followers know I’m no craic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 million percent this.

That was a dig at a new woman, not a signal to her old man.
Her latest story practically confirms this. "we are off to smyths tomorrow to pack up for santa". An unnecessary piece of information to share, definitely a dig at another woman, like I'm going nowhere there will always be a connection".

Reactions: 8
This one leading with 50 votes 😂😂

new thread title :

Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Seriously though, mommy dearest there... its Ma, Mam, Mammy, Mum and maybe even Mummy but never ever Mommy. Notions Efa!! Did she put up posts about the girls pizza party night she had where they all just loved it?
My 4 year old calls me Mommy it's from the gobshite kids on you tube, Ryan's world, he gives out to my other son for calling me ma, her name not MA it's mommy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She absolutely didn’t need anything done with her teeth, if she doesn’t stop messing with herself she’s going to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her son “hasn’t been himself for 2 weeks” so she fucked off to Belfast last week and made a tit of herself on Instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Her son “hasn’t been himself for 2 weeks” so she fucked off to Belfast last week and made a tit of herself on Instagram.
It wouldn't be for me, but tbf he has a father & if it was his weekend with them what was she to do? Stay home & be miserable?

Reactions: 9
Stay local and sober incase anything happens.
It wouldn't be for me, but tbf he has a father & if it was his weekend with them what was she to do? Stay home & be miserable?
she said it’s his 2nd time in Hospital. Surely if he was taken to hospital she’d want to be with her child. If she can go to smyths shopping with the child’s father she can go to the hospital with him.

Reactions: 12
she said it’s his 2nd time in Hospital. Surely if he was taken to hospital she’d want to be with her child. If she can go to smyths shopping with the child’s father she can go to the hospital with him.
It’s possible only one parent allowed in at a time due to covid restrictions. That may have changed but that’s how it used to be.

Reactions: 3
Please don’t tell me she went to 3dental? Iv been saving aggges to go and get a bit of work done there but now all the IG people are getting stuff done there….. for free. 🥲 what a let down

Reactions: 6
Please don’t tell me she went to 3dental? Iv been saving aggges to go and get a bit of work done there but now all the IG people are getting stuff done there….. for free. 🥲 what a let down
Im the exact same, so infuriating

Reactions: 4
He’s been sick hence her lack of being on here? Was she not doing the can can dance in Belfast wearing a dress that looked like it was out of Death becomes her only last weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No matter how much you change the exterior it will never change the inside (she will forever be a self obsessed, vindictive, Narcissist) I feel for any young person looking at her profile and feeling like they need to change the way they look because people like her shove Botox, filler, surgery, weight lose campaigns, vaneers as if it’s what you should be doing, it’s constant and so unhealthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.