Aoibhe Devlin #7 Carrying the aviation industry on her back, followers know I’m no craic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is soooooo gassed going to the Ivy 🙈🙈
Don’t mean to sound like a snob bcoz I don’t eat out often but everyone and their granny has been in that place the last 3 years its lost its appeal but Efa is just endlessly impressed by herself. I wouldn’t be surprised if she posted one of them melting chocolate ball deserts saying she invented it
"Everyone is calling these the Eeeefa melting chocolate balls!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Everyone is calling these the Eeeefa melting chocolate balls!"
Guys oh my god Guys UNREALLL bants in the Ivy last nite only raggin insta was down! The waiter at the Ivy is a long time follower of mine and recognised me as someone who works in the aviation industry so he created this chocolate desert for me called Juan Ball and I flew a jug of hot chocolate over it and it melted the Juan ball. If you know you know 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The gaudy prints just need to stop, every single dress is foofoo floral she dresses like an oul one!!

Reactions: 7
The lies she spews when doing them cardboard pizzas it’s shocking and does nothing for her credibility they look so disgusting 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She's pure bread crumbing everyone 🤣
Daddy pumpkin in the trolley with Mammy and kids.
I mean it would be lovely if they mend their relationship and achieve their happy family status
But EFA for gods sake stick to your guns and keep it offline 🤣

Reactions: 16
If there's one thing I can't stand it's someone recording themselves telling their child they love them, it comes across as soo needy. I love you lily, I love you lily, I love you more lily, are you my princess, like willing the poor child to say something cute all just for Instagram. Like just think about it, you are tucking your 3 year old into bed and just as you are about to say goodnight you think, hang on I will get my phone out and record an audio of it for Instagram. Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's pure bread crumbing everyone 🤣
Daddy pumpkin in the trolley with Mammy and kids.
I mean it would be lovely if they mend their relationship and achieve their happy family status
But EFA for gods sake stick to your guns and keep it offline 🤣
Did she not literally say 2 days ago she was keeping anything "relationship" off line ??

She is actually pathetic posting that knowing people will ask and talk about it. Jesus Aoibhe, have you learned absolutely nothing??? She's probably bored because Gary and Jenny are away so is looking for attention.

Also the phone of her being GASSSSSS outside the hotel in Belfast. If I saw anyone taking a picture like that I'd be on the deck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously though, mommy dearest there... its Ma, Mam, Mammy, Mum and maybe even Mummy but never ever Mommy. Notions Efa!! Did she put up posts about the girls pizza party night she had where they all just loved it?

Reactions: 6
Seriously though, mommy dearest there... its Ma, Mam, Mammy, Mum and maybe even Mummy but never ever Mommy. Notions Efa!! Did she put up posts about the girls pizza party night she had where they all just loved it?
My 3 year old calls me mommy. No idea where she got it, she doesn’t watch anything other than paw Patrol, but that’s what she says. I’ll have to tell her now she has notions and set her straight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In that Pizza advert on her grid she actually looks deranged. I think all the Botox has given her very hooded eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im a bit lost with her relationship status, is her and Juan back together or is this someone new??

Reactions: 2
Im a bit lost with her relationship status, is her and Juan back together or is this someone new??
Efa is keeping her future relationships offline.
Unless you're one of the girls she has been BEST friends with since 2k12. 🤣

She's painting a picture where Juan is back on the scene.
Maybe he wants to be kept off her social media and its part of the deal now. I wouldn't blame him to be fair. I'd be mortified if a partner or friend posted so much of my life online.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would think her and Juan are back together as she was supposed to be moving into the dad's house a few months ago but she's still in casa Corr and going by her Instagram she's certainly giving the impression they are back together, while not sharing her "relationship online, going forward" but breadcrumbing for the attention 🙄

Reactions: 10
New thread title suggestion;

Invented planes, still wants Juan, knows all her 'friends' since before she was born

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My 3 year old calls me mommy. No idea where she got it, she doesn’t watch anything other than paw Patrol, but that’s what she says. I’ll have to tell her now she has notions and set her straight.
But it's cute when a 3 year old does it. My lil one did it too for awhile but a woman in her 30s who's lived in Ireland the majority of her life is sad..

Reactions: 3
I don't think they are back together. Separated parents celebrate lots of occasions together with their kids especially when they are as young as theirs. I'd say she's just gonna come over and carve pumpkins for Halloween together. But mysterious secretive eeeffa always likes to make out there's more going on in her life than we know, because you know guys, it's only snippets we see🙄

Reactions: 14
I don't think they are back together. Separated parents celebrate lots of occasions together with their kids especially when they are as young as theirs. I'd say she's just gonna come over and carve pumpkins for Halloween together. But mysterious secretive eeeffa always likes to make out there's more going on in her life than we know, because you know guys, it's only snippets we see🙄
If that is the case it's brilliant parenting 👏
But it's 💩 mothering to troll your followers online with cryptic posts. Her kids aren't far off that sort of awareness.
Just keep it out Efa 🙄

We don't really care about your relationship status... we never really did. Its what you post we talk about 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9

They aren't back together. He probably has a new Mrs and she put this up to remind the new bird he has a family. She needs to get over herself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.