Aoibhe Devlin #7 Carrying the aviation industry on her back, followers know I’m no craic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @igotupat5am for the title!

Full title: AoibheLingus. Carrying the aviation industry on my back, long term followers will know I’m no craic
Thread Number 6!
I messed it up I think, it posted before i fixed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks to @igotupat5am for the title!

Full title: AoibheLingus. Carrying the aviation industry on my back, long term followers will know I’m no craic
Thread Number 6!
I messed it up I think, it posted before i fixed it!
If you know you know 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Summary:
Aoibhe and Juan are broken up, but she makes sure to bring his name into everything (fool)
She’s training to be a pilot (the first one in Ireland, ever)
She had the tummy tuck (but told nobody until lockdown eased)

Favourite phrases:
If you know, you know
Zoom Girlies/Girls

Please feel free to add to it, she’s been boring me a bit so I’m not very on top of the goss!
(Apologies again for the disaster that was me making this thread!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long does it take to qualify as a pilot?
It can take several years depending on what type of pilot you want to be and how quickly you get the flying hours and pass the exams, average about 4-5 years. Can cost between 50-100k+ as well, again depending on where you train and how long it takes you. I’d say she’s getting a discount from the place she’s doing her training in, even if she isn’t declaring it as usual.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It can take several years depending on what type of pilot you want to be and how quickly you get the flying hours and pass the exams, average about 4-5 years. Can cost between 50-100k+ as well, again depending on where you train and how long it takes you. I’d say she’s getting a discount from the place she’s doing her training in, even if she isn’t declaring it as usual.
Took my cousin 3 years in the states and 120k hard craft but he got there

Reactions: 4
Have a family friend who went and did it full time and it took him 1.5 years of constant studying and flying after paying the guts of €100k. He literally said some days he barely had time to get a cup of tea into him. Listen best of luck to her but I have a 2 year old and barley have time to wipe my own bum let alone study for a pilots licence. Can’t imagine what it’s like to do that with 2 essentially under 2.

Reactions: 10
Ah, Aoibhe back again sharing every post that Recover Irish Aviation posts and acting like she is single handedly recovering Irish aviation herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Stop 🤦🏻‍♀️ the rant about Ireland being so behind the rest of the world and tagging all the politicians give me strength 🙄I get that the aviation industry is struggling as are many other industries but Eeffaa hasn't struggled . She was on maternity leave for the majority of lockdown so whether airlines were flying as normal or not it had no impact on her🤷🏻‍♀️

Did it ever occur to her that maybe the government are being cautious and opening the country slowly so we don't go tits up again and go back into lockdown until Christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really has annointed herself as the patron Saint of Aviation . I wonder how people who work in the aviation industry who have genuinely struggled throughout the pandemic feel watching her with her sponsored tummy tuck, Range Rover and now what looks like free house from her DA 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Stop 🤦🏻‍♀️ the rant about Ireland being so behind the rest of the world and tagging all the politicians give me strength 🙄I get that the aviation industry is struggling as are many other industries but Eeffaa hasn't struggled . She was on maternity leave for the majority of lockdown so whether airlines were flying as normal or not it had no impact on her🤷🏻‍♀️

Did it ever occur to her that maybe the government are being cautious and opening the country slowly so we don't go tits up again and go back into lockdown until Christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really has annointed herself as the patron Saint of Aviation . I wonder how people who work in the aviation industry who have genuinely struggled throughout the pandemic feel watching her with her sponsored tummy tuck, Range Rover and now what looks like free house from her DA 🤔
To me it only looks like you are jealous. What stops you getting all the things you want on your life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

If air travel opens fully and lets everyone everywhere in, we’re going to be fucked unless they do a proper plan. If we go into lockdown again, she’ll be the first bitching!

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious 🤔
I’m thinking sarcastic but I don’t know either... if not sarcastic then I’m thinking the point of your post has gone over head 😬

Reactions: 4
I’m thinking sarcastic but I don’t know either... if not sarcastic then I’m thinking the point of your post has gone over head 😬
It’s called manifesting 😂 it’s when you say you want something on your public platform and email around looking for collabs. When the work and gifts come in you then say the universe has blessed your positive attitude, not that you begged for anything or have sold your soul/children’s soul for a few nappies and platters

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What ever way feels right for you,for your ego.

This girl can't win...whatever she decides to post or not to,she is teared apart. And it's not just calling out shady things or moves. It's literally every single thing! She has more than one stream of income,why can she not buy herself things what she wants, if that makes her happy! Why can.she not accept help from her family if it's there! Why do you people feel the need to follow someone you clearly don't like?! Why are yous spending so much time on her! Choose your priorities, choose what makes you happy and concentrate on that!
This all is just a new form or bullying! (The one thing you all love to talk about!)
And before you say I'm her! I'm not!
Wow! Just wow. I am all for people having differing opinions which is the whole point of Tattle but your first response to me called me jealous and now you are bringing my ego into it.

You don't know me or the first thing about me. If you had gotten the point of my original post you would have understood that I was calling Aoibhe out on her hypocrisy of support the aviation industry when it's members are clearly struggling while she herself has done nothing but flaunt her wealth.

Why do feel it is necessary to make assumptions about me, my income, what I do or don't have in my life, an anonymous person on an anonymous thread?

So I'll take some of your advice and choose my priorities none of which include debating with you ....enjoy your weekend 👋

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.