Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppersdoll

I just wanted to say, as a mother who was in the same situation as her, as you can imagine , it’s not easy. I’m speaking about the rollercoaster that is children coming and going every second weekend and midweek. It comes with a wide range of issues , especially for the younger children , who will often struggle to settle back on sundays. You have to be tough.
Sadly, and I’ve only come to learn this now years later. Not every child has the resilience to cope being separated from primary care giver overnight /weekends , as an infant (be that , mum or dad, no sexism implied ) . My son has now, 8 years later , has developed severe separation anxiety . Please don’t for one second assume that I’m suggesting children shouldn’t have significant time with their fathers , I’m not , I respected access arrangement meticulously. Im just saying , in my own case , my son has suffered , if I knew then , what I know now , I would have never ever let my children go overnight so young. But I was bound by a court order .

I can tell you about Aoibhe too, that she is in an awful stage , because you’re in denial , for a very very long time. For example , you will daydream ‘ I hope I meet someone again’ . I did this more in the first 2 years after , than I ever did after that,because the reality of your situation has not really sunk in.

even though I knew very well that my decision to leave was unequivocally the best decision (cheating , but cheating really was the very least of my worries, abuse , and I suppose ultimately and most heartbreakingly , he didn’t love me and that was apparent) I laid in bed every night for 2 years crying. I’m 8 years out now and I’d say I’m just about back to myself , and I’m saying that as someone who is incredibly strong, tough; and have a brilliant family who love me. And it still been so hard. And that’s just the emotional side, never mind all the practicalities.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Meoulpal

VIP Member
I have to say I really miss Juan Corr he was epic content for tattle, I don’t think anyone she would meet could compare

Unless she meets a fireman or something and changes her home decorr from aviation to fire station and then her and Lilly can sit in the car opposite the base and listen to hero as the fire engines drive by and she can use the flame emoji for everything. Hugo could have a little firmans pole in his room

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

mrsbsbsbs

It’s about 26 hours… actually stay in a central hotel, so she’ll have loooooooads of photos!!
Cue the some sort of sky scrapper pic on the bus ride in picture stating “oh how i’ve missed this city”, followed shortly by the “view from my room” pic. Then she’ll have sought out one crew member to latch onto and post an “out for dinner with this absolute beaut” leaving out that they’ve just met and the poor victim hasn’t much idea what she’s let herself in for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Why does she make out her job is so much more glamorous than it is? ‘My first trip is to Amsterdam’. It’s a turnaround flight Aoibhe... there and back where you will be trying to flog stale panini’s and go up and down an aisle a few times shouting ‘rubbish, rubbish’. Grant me strength

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Sorry now, she hates sharing her kids?? Who is she sharing them with?? Their father? 🙄
she didn’t have much problem ”sharing” Lilly when she was off seeing the world with the father she’s sharing them with now.
It’s all falling down around her because she’s living a lie on her Instagram. Sexy food, sexy drink, sexy flyinh instructors. She’d do better to accept her life is her children and that life isn’t all that sexy after all.

Reactions: 57

Dusty2020

VIP Member
What ever way feels right for you,for your ego.

This girl can't win...whatever she decides to post or not to,she is teared apart. And it's not just calling out shady things or moves. It's literally every single thing! She has more than one stream of income,why can she not buy herself things what she wants, if that makes her happy! Why can.she not accept help from her family if it's there! Why do you people feel the need to follow someone you clearly don't like?! Why are yous spending so much time on her! Choose your priorities, choose what makes you happy and concentrate on that!
This all is just a new form or bullying! (The one thing you all love to talk about!)
And before you say I'm her! I'm not!
Calm down Jen it’s your birthday weekend don’t be getting stressed about what strangers on the internet say about efaaaa... remember people can only talk about what efffaaa shows on her page and we all have a right to an opinion without being called bullies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
"Everyone is calling these the Eeeefa melting chocolate balls!"
Guys oh my god Guys UNREALLL bants in the Ivy last nite only raggin insta was down! The waiter at the Ivy is a long time follower of mine and recognised me as someone who works in the aviation industry so he created this chocolate desert for me called Juan Ball and I flew a jug of hot chocolate over it and it melted the Juan ball. If you know you know 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
This comment says alot so he DID cheat on her ??
No what this comment also says is that Aoibhe is jumping on the Dom bandwagon looking for attention the same way that Grace does. “So grateful for our two hour chat”. What normal person speaks like that to a friend in a comments section on insta? It’s all so contrived. If you’re genuinely thankful send a fucking DM. It also sounds like they haven’t spoken since so fuck right off Aoibhe you pain in the fanny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Chark

The sleepsuits with planes all over 🙈🙈 my husband is an accountant, does anyone know where I can get baby clothes with calculators and excel spreadsheet logos? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Meoulpal

VIP Member
It’s the type of thing you see in school or people who post that shite up on Facebook (the type of people who still actively use Facebook..the exact type I’m talking about if you know what I mean 😂) after a break up. They’re suddenly a mad bastard with loads of mates, always done up to the nines, always doing something “interesting”, the revenge body (surgeries, filler and Botox) and the perfect friend/mother/daughter/whoever. Constantly posting selfie’s and “look what you’re missing” type shite. It’s pathetic and incredibly transparent, it’s why juveniles or unsound people do it. That’s all she’s doing. She went 4 years as Billy no mates and Sean is her everything to suddenly having loads of besties. Great that she has people around her again, but don’t pass it off as the norm because it’s not for her. She spent 4 years posting passive aggressive digs at her so called friends and colleagues and now she doesn’t have Juan or Le bach gardin shite posting she’s trying so, so hard and it’s embarrassing to see from the outside. She’ll look back in a few years and cringe but honestly if you’re at this craic in your 30s then you’ve no hope.
Meet Mary Poppins HAHA!! Wide open mouth and wink 😉😉😉 inside joke! Ya ride!! If you know you know HAHA wide open mouth! My ride or die bitches 🤣🤣🤣 you all know me so well HAHA yes girl we are such amazing friends you go girllllllll HAHA wide open mouth! Seriously I’m obsessed with my girlllls on Wednesday we wear frilly dresses 😉😉😉😉 sorry gals inside joke my zoom girlys would know 🤣🤣🤣😉😉😉😉😉
Let’s pose beside these balloons I got for free so we can show everyone how fabulous we are now everyone look like your screaming laughing!!
Sorry if you look shite in this photo Jenny I know it’s your 30th but Im the insta famous one here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
I guess I just feel like when she hands over the kids and she goes home and is left in a house by herself it must all hit her then at once. Fair enough she's grand doing her pilot training, getting drinks with friends etc but wouldn't we all be? I think she must really struggle on nights when Sean takes the kids. My heart actually hurts for her. I think she thought she'd be with him forever like and I think she had it all mapped out but I somehow think baby number 2 threw a huge spanner in the works. When she broke down last year I don't think he was there for her the way he should have been either.

Reactions: 45

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Lack of being on is this the same person who has been posting ads, new car, house updates, pilot training, days out/nights out, TUMMY TUCK, getting her hair done, injectables, how great her friends are, saving air lingus! There is no doubt breakups are hard and more so with children, but the whole poor me and I am superior act wears thin, she requires a lot of attention seeking and gratification from strangers! NO ONE knows why there relationship broke down but she was happy enough to play along to the are they aren’t they! Maybe if she put her phone away was wasn’t so worried about making her life seem so much better then others she would be able to concentrate on her TRUE feelings without all the fakeness she exudes!

Look you're totally entitled to your opinion etc etc but I'd like to add mine also. I'm a normal gal, I struggle massively on a daily basis. Struggle so bad with my little kiddos who I love sooooo soooo much... I post a lot to socials, living my best life and so on. Post all my dinner dates, family days out. Mate dates you name it. But when I'm left alone with my thoughts and I have a bad day I genuinely catastrophise it. I am in the worst place ever, life's not worth living all that jazz. Yet a day later I could be having a liquid lunch with my bestie or a movie night and few glasses of vino with hubs and I'm totally OK again

I resonate with Aoibhe so much and I do have a soft spot for her. I don't undermine her struggles one bit. Being left with 2 kiddos is no easy task especially alone. Yeah she has a lot going for her but it's all for show and most of it was probably to sicken him. And we've to remember that most of her social media posting was probably to save face but underneath it all she's a broken woman and I truly feel for her

• Heart
Reactions: 43

brandambassador

VIP Member
If she is dating someone she will be like Louise Cooney showing him off, one body part at a time 😂
It’s called influencer boyfriend hangman 🤣
The more time goes on you get more limbs revealed. Anyone who guesses before we see a face wins a month free on gymondo xxxx

• Haha

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Drama !
so Sean dumped her and legged it, she’s a single mum raising two young kids .. so what she isn’t the first and won’t be the last. Thousands of girls are doing it, not looking for sympathy and poor me antics, they just get on with it 🙄
These things don’t happen to aoibhe cause she’s above the rest of us ( in her mind )
I prob sound harsh but sick of her bullshit
Yes you're right it does sound harsh because it is. You clearly aren't speaking from experience here. Nobody just gets on with it

She’s out with Sean for lily birthday and has to let everyone know 🙄
She needs us to know she’s fine, totally fine, never been finer, in fact she’s the finest, totally and utterly fine, fine with Juan leaving her, so mature and all for the kids happiness fine!! Did I mention she’s fine? She’s just totally, hysterically, manically fine….if you know you know!! 🤪 #fine

Imagine the conversation at that table😬 I’m sure she was all baby voiced, manically addressing everything to Lily and Hugo showing Juan how fine she is!!

• Haha
  • Heart

janedoughball

So Aoibhe just shared a message I posted off my alt account. Funnily enough in the story she blocked out the second sentence, I wonder why 🤪 oh and within seconds she’d tried getting my email address by attempting a password reset 😂
What a horrible message to send aoibhe!! I’m sorry but she can’t help how here eyes formed as a child. Really uncalled for and nasty!!! I’m all for calling her out on her shit but that comment was really uncalled for IMO

Reactions: 41