Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I oddly don’t care she did this. Is she having a tummy tuck to fix her life- yes.
when it comes to it I don’t envy her sad little life and she isn’t influential enough to be anything other than shilling pick and mix while living in her ex boyfriends house.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It definitely matters. If something had gone wrong, a cosmetic clinic wouldn't be in a position to handle serious aftercare. You could be talking anything from a localised infection, to sepsis, to death. And dealing with those kind of issues puts unnecessary strain on the public healthcare system (eg if rushed to A&E or admitted to hospital as a result of any of the above), which is already under immense pressure due to a global pandemic. It's one of the reasons people were being asked to stay at home, not commute to work etc. Obviously the main reason being to limit any potential spread of infection, but also to avoid things such as RTAs which again would put pressure on ambulance crews, the fire brigade and the hospitals. And also open these people up to infection.

On a personal level too, why in gods name would you put yourself out there for a COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY medical procedure in the middle of a pandemic.**
You are (one would hope) wearing a mask every day, but hey ho go ahead and get yourself CUT OPEN and expose your entire bloody insides to potential infection. Of course the clinic will take all necessary precautions, but post-operative infections are far from uncommon even in 'normal' times. And while it may not be covid you catch, you could easily end up in hospital as a result of some other self-inflicted infection and your immune system is already fighting that off, so the chances of potentially catching covid are quite high.

But as long as Eeeeffffaaaa "does what's right for her" then damn the consequences for everyone else.

**Why would you go for ANY unnecessary cosmetic procedure when you have two very small children, nevermind mid-pandemic. Purely for vanity sake. A tummy tuck when your baby isn't even a year old, christ almighty. How about appreciating what your body has done in growing a tiny human and cut it some slack. I'm not against cosmetic procedures, they're not for me, but by all means go ahead if you are in a position to do so. But there is the rest of your life to have it done. Why so soon after having a baby, when you won't be able to hold them for ages afterwards and when your body deserves a rest too. Why in the middle of a pandemic, with so much at risk. Her selfishness knows no bounds. And that's without the compete and utter sneakiness of hiding it to avoid the backlash and implying it was a result of working out and falsely advertising that gymondo app too.

Ps SoHereForTheGoss that's not all directed at you!

EDIT: Oops sorry I didn't realise this would be quite so long!
This 1000% and I really don't understand why the post isn't marked as an ad or a collab at the very least? There is no way that procedure took place as a normal paying customer/service provider relationship.

Reactions: 7
It’s a collab for sure: she said that when she first mentioned it and the clinic and her got backlash. If this wasn’t a collab there wouldn’t be a before and after or a Q&A, she would be lying still and pretend it’s the food and the gymondo ...

Not a hope would these be shared if it wasn’t ###

I love how she’s blaming her two pregnancy’s but then on another post said she hasn’t worn a bikini in ten years because of her belly.
She was always a curvy girl no need to lie and blame the kids making young girls think they have to get a tummy tuck after only two kids!
Bullshitting saying she tried but couldn’t get rid of her mum tum! She didn’t try at all the surgery was done in feb 6 months after she’d had Hugo so she didn’t even give herself a chance to snap back she took the lazy way out and lay on a table for a collab
She’s a selfish vein hole to have major surgery with two babies at home who are already going through the emotional distress of their parents splitting up, she wouldn’t have been able to even lift them up for weeks now they are moving out of their home but as long as Aoibhe looks good on Instagram that’s all she cares about

I don’t even think the sheep commenting on that photo read it! They are commenting saying hard work pays off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She done a q&a recently enough and someone said something about the reason shes been quiet on insta for a few days was that she actually had gone and got the tummy tuck...aoife replied really cheekily to the person..saying no she hadnt etc... but in reality she had... liars need a good memory... jus sayin...

Anyone remember this?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She done a q&a recently enough and someone said something about the reason shes been quiet on insta for a few days was that she actually had gone and got the tummy tuck...aoife replied really cheekily to the person..saying no she hadnt etc... but in reality she had... liars need a good memory... jus sayin...

Anyone remember this?
Yep couple wks ago

Reactions: 3
Genuine question, and not trying to be nasty - I thought when you get a boob reduction, your boobs would be reasonably perky? They look like they're hovering around her belly button in the after pic? Is that to do with breastfeeding the second child or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuine question, and not trying to be nasty - I thought when you get a boob reduction, your boobs would be reasonably perky? They look like they're hovering around her belly button in the after pic? Is that to do with breastfeeding the second child or something?
I think its how she was standing. Her shoulders looked really rounded

Reactions: 1
Wonder when that before picture was from. She didn’t look like that in February?
A tummy tuck would hardly take you from pic one to pic two would it?

Reactions: 5
They are hanging cos she got them done too soon after having Lilly and had Hugo too quick! They say for breast reductions to wait until you are finished having kids then have this! I know cos I have had a consolation. But now after having kids I don’t think I could. I had to have emergency surgery a few months ago and I don’t think I could ever do it again through my own choice. It broke me having to be put to sleep and I still shudder to think what would have happened so do try and even wrap my head round doing it through my own choice I just don’t know if I could.
But then eeefffffaaaaa doesn’t give two flying fiddlers!! Getting the body ready for the next man to walk into her life……oh wait sorry doing it “for herself” 🙄 if you don’t want a mum tum don’t have kids back to back!! Simple

Reactions: 10
They are hanging cos she got them done too soon after having Lilly and had Hugo too quick! They say for breast reductions to wait until you are finished having kids then have this! I know cos I have had a consolation. But now after having kids I don’t think I could. I had to have emergency surgery a few months ago and I don’t think I could ever do it again through my own choice. It broke me having to be put to sleep and I still shudder to think what would have happened so do try and even wrap my head round doing it through my own choice I just don’t know if I could.
But then eeefffffaaaaa doesn’t give two flying fiddlers!! Getting the body ready for the next man to walk into her life……oh wait sorry doing it “for herself” 🙄 if you don’t want a mum tum don’t have kids back to back!! Simple
Thanks, I just couldn't figure out if it was over-facetuning her waist, and pulling down her boobs in the process, or what was going on 😅

I think Juan Corr has done untold damage to her mentally, if she felt she needed to have a boob job that soon after having a child.
But, she knew what she was getting herself into; you'll lose them the way you found them, as they say.

Reactions: 9
Her passive aggressive posts will soon start! She’s a out and out liar, My life, jealousy etc she will protest but again warrants the question of why share it then, she’s delusional and her constant need of gratification is as vile as she is, why would you willingly choose such a surgery in the middle of a pandemic or not to be able to hold your children especially such little ones! Really shows where her head is, she’s such a creature!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wonder when that before picture was from. She didn’t look like that in February?
A tummy tuck would hardly take you from pic one to pic two would it?
Definitely not, it’s very disingenuous to be using a before photos that was pre weight loss, the after is weight loss plus tummy tuck. She should show the before right before the op.

Reactions: 11
I had a breast reduction in 2007, I’m no spring chicken. I’ve put on a considerable amount of weight over the years (a lot) and I’ve had 5 pregnancies, 4’of which I lost late mid pregnancy… and 1 that I have now running around after and I can tell you… her boobs are hanging a whole LOT lower than mine. How she can look at that Pic and say her boobs look good is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That before pic is also the matching before pic she used to shill the gymondo ap.
There's an after she used to tell everyone how amazing the Ap was and this was before the tuck, the mental gymnastics she does to justify it is hilarious. No one cares Eevvvaaa go off and live your life privately if you wish, but don't earn your keep from shilling tat and tit to the public and expect rainbows and unicorns when you're called out on stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Definitely not, it’s very disingenuous to be using a before photos that was pre weight loss, the after is weight loss plus tummy tuck. She should show the before right before the op.

Yes I agree. Really they should be more clinical style photos if the purpose is to advertise the avoca clinic. The style you’d see on beautybrokerofficial page.
Taken just pre procedure then again after healing, shows off how good / bad / out of sight the incisions are that way.
The before photo I can’t even tell if it’s post the little boy being born or pre the boob job a few years back

Reactions: 7
If she paid for those boobs the girl deserves a refund!!!!

They are more like a before pic!

In a nutshell, she’s an utter idiot but a very very sad one. If someone is shouting about how insanely happy they are they are 100 % miserable as duck!!!

Will she ever learn?

Reactions: 16
New thread title - #7 New Tits & New Tum I’m a Juanabe yummy mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.