Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who overly defends Aoibhe on this thread on passes judgement on people's character by posting negative ascertations e.g. 'you're bitter, ' you would want to have a heart of stone' etc have clearly fallen for Aoibhe's pity party for one.

She rushed into a relationship , plastered it all over social media, got pregnant very quickly into a new relationship(no judgement before anyone attacks), sung the praises of her partner like he was God's gift to women and portrayed her life like it was some picture perfect fairytale and we should all aspire to her lifestyle .

The reality was probably that the knew duck all about each other, spent very little time together in the early days because of their careers and then throw a baby into the mix with sleepless nights, fights over what way to hold a spoon and what lullaby to sing and Im not suprised it fell apart. How many relationships, where the couple have been together years, planned their children and then boom it all goes tits up when the rugrats arrive.

While it's tit going through a break up and I can only imagine what it's like to have kids , Aoibhe does herself no favours. She refused to acknowledge it, pretended that they were still together and then posts an angry , super defensive statement to her followers, her actual genuine followers, not to send messages of support.🤷🏻‍♀️

At this stage it's time to stop pretending, take a break from SM, deal with the break up, see a counsellor and not a fecking life coach and deal with her tit in private
Well said 👏👏 Or it’s Eeffaa or her one / two friends 🙄

Reactions: 4
Imagine basing so much of your life on your job and partner!
Between Aoibhe and Melanie Murphy.....I cannot anymore 😂 they're like WAGs the pair of them. It's absolutely mortifying they way they go/went on. AL cheerleaders 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone refresh my memory.. when she came back online after the trolls episode.. wasn't she singing Seans praises for getting her through it? Or was that before?

Reactions: 2
OF COURSE she had to put in that Denise told her she was pregnant 🙄 like ohhh i knew first.

Reactions: 9
Someone refresh my memory.. when she came back online after the trolls episode.. wasn't she singing Seans praises for getting her through it? Or was that before?
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall a mention of him since she came back not even a photo of the four of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall a mention of him since she came back not even a photo of the four of them

No, you could definitely be right! I feel like I only vaguely remember her saying he was great but can't remember if it was before or after.

Something to the tune of he reminded her this tattle thread is only a fraction of her following who love her.

Definitely never saw photos of the four of them though.. when she came back she was using the family of four emogi and #ourlittleman/#familyoffour though so I assumed they were still together at that point. Maybe just not officially separated at that point...

Reactions: 2
Ahh what's with her wanting a new door and windows? It's not her house. Surely he didn't go and give it to her?

Reactions: 12
The cost of it too!! No doubt it’ll be a collab. Like her under stair storage which omg guys I’m obviously not looking for a freebie then bam...a freebie.

Reactions: 7
She lives in a new build so why does she need new windows?
Lynn Kelly doing the same thing in her estate. Any suggestions post are code for someone give it to me for free. Its so obvious you're looking for a freebie you cheapskate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah no he was still around, remember Lily’s bday party ? Also there was Santa visit pictures at Christmas?
the new windows and door is very strange, a brand new house like !

She has a new composite door on her house ? Really not a way to get sympathy a few days after sayings her and Juan have split 🙄 like is there any end to her madness and show off life ,,

Reactions: 5
Her door is brand new ffs get it painted professionally but not a new 3K door

Maybes she's being crafty and putting them in so it looks like she put a lot of dosh into the house to cause a problem if it came to her having to move out. But I highly doubt she would be able to do that without the home owners consent

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.