Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah I’m a full time tattle PI here🕵️‍♀️ Most posters here post on a variety of Instagramer’s threads and then some don’t. The ones that don’t can often appear closer to the subject matter than the rest of us posting here.
I have posted on loads of threads, I left tattle as I felt I was just going down the rabbit hole and then I missed it so came back but had to change names 🤣 🤷🏼‍♀️ Aoibhe has been on fire since then with her keeping up of appearances and selling us everything from sweets to toilet roll 🙄
Buuuut irrespective of her and her irritating carry on Juan Corr is the scum of the earth for leaving her when she had just given birth, may or may not have had PND and had two babies to look after all in the middle of a feckin level 5 lockdown. What a complete PR1CK!!

No she doesn’t. Once there are children involved she is entitled to half regardless if she paid a cent to it or not.
A lot of people think that but it’s just not true, she isn’t automatically entitled to anything. Irish law does not even recognise a parent staying at home raising kids as “contributing to household finances”, it’s archaic and not right but it’s the law.

Reactions: 7
Could I just say that I think it’s a little interesting that no other influencer reposted her story about the separation or did the typical ‘strong girl boss you did it girl’ post for her? I think this thread was the most visibly delighted for her and that’s saying something!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Could I just say that I think it’s a little interesting that no other influencer reposted her story about the separation or did the typical ‘strong girl boss you did it girl’ post for her? I think this thread was the most visibly delighted for her and that’s saying something!
Do you remember when she was upset and went offline they were all commenting telling her they loved her etc when we all know they don’t give her the time of day. They just wanted to be seen to be supportive and try & get tattle shut down for their own gain. They will share it if they think they will get something out of it. They couldn’t give 2 shites about her.

Reactions: 14
Exactly!! She’s doing just fine!
She’s in the house! The house he had just bought when they got together and she trapped him with baby number 1. Why should she get to stay there? If she can post pics with her LV bags and her new Range Rover she should get her ass out of HIS house and find somewhere else for her and the kids. She had $$ signs in her eyes when she met him! We could all find a guy who has his own place, get pregnant and then try and stay in the house, but there’s a word for that.... prostitution.... so we don’t, well apart from aoibhe! They weren’t married or even engaged, she has no legal right to reside in the house. I hope Juan sees sense soon and kicks her out and makes her stand on her own two feet - this may sound harsh but she just bought a Range Rover, wouldn’t ya be embarrassed to be squatting in your ex’s place, with a Range Rover outside!
Aoibhe - GET THE duck OUT
Are you a child or the new Juan? That's how life works. HIS (yes he had a part unless she stole his sperm) kids live there.

She has every right to be there

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
At the end of the day he's the one that walked. Maybe she's agreed to move out as soon as she finds somewhere suitable. Maybe she's paying him rent. Maybe he has shown a bit of humility and decided not to throw his children out of their family home. Think it's a bit rich people saying she should get out of his house 🙄 there's a lot more to it when children are involved, he has a responsibility to those kids as well as she does.

Reactions: 29
I see the Galz Who Snap Facebook page are out in force pandering to this morons latest story. Is there any way a thread can be made on that group?! Its painfully "woke" and painfully PC. I can't stand it! Can you imagine if anyone posted a reply to the post on Aoibhe, that wasn't sympathetic? They would be hung, drawn and quartered!
Galz Who Snap is a domineering group of extreme "wokery" Absolutely sick of it. Boooo 👎
Sorry for being off topic. I just had to vent lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
What half is she entitled to exactly only half a whopper mortgage! That house was only bought when she was pregnant with Lilie, I can’t imagine there’s been much paid off the mortgage to date.
I can imagine that he probably put his money into the deposit and costs purchasing and mortgage and she sunk hers into decorating the nursery etc. Aswell as all the collabs and freebies she would have got. Don’t envy that situation to be honest, what a mess

I see the Galz Who Snap Facebook page are out in force pandering to this morons latest story. Is there any way a thread can be made on that group?! Its painfully "woke" and painfully PC. I can't stand it! Can you imagine if anyone posted a reply to the post on Aoibhe, that wasn't sympathetic? They would be hung, drawn and quartered!
Galz Who Snap is a domineering group of extreme "wokery" Absolutely sick of it. Boooo 👎
Sorry for being off topic. I just had to vent lol
The glory days of GWS are long over. It used to be like Tattle and then the bloggers started sharing posts on their page showing names of posters etc. and people were getting abuse, then you couldn’t say a bad word about certain people (it either wouldn’t be posted at all or else people would jump down your throat - not sure how these select people got a hall pass to be honest) and then after Caroline Flack the whole be kind brigade took over and that was the final nail in the coffin. There’s hardly any posts these days

Last edited:
The glory days of GWS are long over. It used to be like Tattle and then the bloggers started sharing posts on their page showing names of posters etc. and people were getting abuse, then you couldn’t say a bad word about certain people (it either wouldn’t be posted at all or else people would jump down your throat - not sure how these select people got a hall pass to be honest) and then after Caroline Flack the whole be kind brigade took over and that was the final nail in the coffin. There’s hardly any posts these days
To add to this - isn’t there a thing on Facebook where too many posts being reported can lead to the group being shut down? As well as overall defamation rules, and the admin could be held responsible (and I guess have their accounts limited). I don’t know the full details but a while back a lot of groups were on about stuff like that.

Reactions: 1
I think he should leave her there! I’m no fan of aoibhes but realistically she will not get a mortgage on her own and will end up forking out big bucks for a rent so I’d imagine Juan has done the decent thing and is allowing her to stay for the kids sake , he is at the end of the day the father and has the earning potential to afford another house she on the other hand does not.
she has no real career to fall back on what do ground staff make? 22-27k a year max?
She’s really made a balls of her life I’m sorry to say but she has, apart from them two gorgeous children she dumped her fiancé rushed into a relationship with him was totally blinded by infatuation and had two babies in two years now Juan decides he’s not that into her any more and finds himself another sucker. duck that I’d be staying in the house too. He’d have to be giving her maintenance for the two kids so her paying the mortgage or some of it would be the most likely scenario

There’s no way she had two kids to get a gaf she completely thought they were getting married and would fly off into the sunset reside in America and she’d continue to show off her jet setting life on Instagram maybe become a real housewife but being dumped and left a single parent to two babies was not on her agenda. She is too stuck up to even phantom being a single parent I’d say it shook her to the core no wonder it took her so long to admit it

This house is a pretty standard first buy isn’t it?
We aren’t talking about a Pippa/So Sue style gaf this is a basic three bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I think he should leave her there! I’m no fan of aoibhes but realistically she will not get a mortgage on her own and will end up forking out big bucks for a rent so I’d imagine Juan has done the decent thing and is allowing her to stay for the kids sake , he is at the end of the day the father and has the earning potential to afford another house she on the other hand does not.
she has no real career to fall back on what do ground staff make? 22-27k a year max?
She’s really made a balls of her life I’m sorry to say but she has, apart from them two gorgeous children she dumped her fiancé rushed into a relationship with him was totally blinded by infatuation and had two babies in two years now Juan decides he’s not that into her any more and finds himself another sucker. duck that I’d be staying in the house too. He’d have to be giving her maintenance for the two kids so her paying the mortgage or some of it would be the most likely scenario

There’s no way she had two kids to get a gaf she completely thought they were getting married and would fly off into the sunset reside in America and she’d continue to show off her jet setting life on Instagram maybe become a real housewife but being dumped and left a single parent to two babies was not on her agenda. She is too stuck up to even phantom being a single parent I’d say it shook her to the core no wonder it took her so long to admit it

This house is a pretty standard first buy isn’t it?
We aren’t talking about a Pippa/So Sue style gaf this is a basic three bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He is tho. She has the house. He’s in his mams he is putting the kids first unlike her

Reactions: 4
He is tho. She has the house. He’s in his mams he is putting the kids first unlike her
I think this has forced her to step up and become a better mother so she’s far more attentive now then she ever was with lily

• Heart
I think this has forced her to step up and become a better mother so she’s far more attentive now then she ever was with lily
Sure what choice does she have? She can’t go off on trips away like before. She now has something to prove for whatever their separation will entail. She has to put on the doting mother facade. Before lockdowns, she was forever away from lily even when they were in Ireland. Im not saying that she doesn’t care or isn’t a good mother but pre-covid aoibhe and covid aoibhe are very different mothers and the main cause is not being able to physically leave your kids and jump on a plane.

Reactions: 20
Who actually cares who lives where? His house her house. He's a great for letting her stay there. She's a witch for staying there. I couldn't care less. I'll just sit and watch how it all plays out. It's better than a soap opera.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe some of the comments on here 😂 that she’s horrible for staying in the house with the kids and he’s an angel for “letting” her stay there??? What type of men do ye have in your life? It’s the bare minimum a man could do if he has walked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Juan moved on very very quickly which leaves me to believe there was probably something going on while aoibhe was pregnant and he abandoned ship when Hugo was born, an over lap between Aoibhe and Yer Juan a stark reminder of how her and Juan met

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'm not a fan of Efa... even less of a fan of Juan Corr (he is vile, always thought he was a slime ball)

Two poor little babies stuck in the middle. The least he can do is be a father and provide. If he was my brother or son I would insist he support the family he made. I'd be horrified if he made her leave. She is the primary care giver to those two babies.

I'm also sorry for Efa. I'm sorry that she was so blinded and naive and I'm sorry her life didn't turn out the way she wanted it. I guess the fall is even worse when she spent so long convincing the public everything was perfect with her gentleman's family.

But she will be ok I'm sure. I hope she is more attentive and down to earth because the kids need them both to be reasonable and a bit more sensible now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.