Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said before when it was first noticed they’d split, that I do feel awful for her. In fairness she isn’t the worst. All the boring selling is to make money to provide for her kids. Let’s face it, her job is practically gone! Her life has been ripped apart, her man (who she obviously adored) her “new career” gone, new baby and a toddler, no one can blame her for working her Instagram to make money. God knows what was going on when she had her meltdown last year. I for one hope she does well.

Reactions: 35
I’ve said before when it was first noticed they’d split, that I do feel awful for her. In fairness she isn’t the worst. All the boring selling is to make money to provide for her kids. Let’s face it, her job is practically gone! Her life has been ripped apart, her man (who she obviously adored) her “new career” gone, new baby and a toddler, no one can blame her for working her Instagram to make money. God knows what was going on when she had her meltdown last year. I for one hope she does well.

That is why you do not tit where you eat.

Reactions: 6
Ah you'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel sorry for her. Lost job and man in a year.

Fair play to her for picking herself up and getting on with things, heartbreak is the worst

Reactions: 26
Ah you'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel sorry for her. Lost job and man in a year.

Fair play to her for picking herself up and getting on with things, heartbreak is the worst
I completely agree with you, and I think she handled herself very well today. Addressed it and move on.

I do hope that moving forward she will learn from this and how she plastered her perfect life all over social media

Reactions: 8

When did she lose her job? I have to say I have very little sympathy for her. Eeeffaa is the type that would be enjoying watching someone else going through this having the tea with jenny from the block and gloating that her life is so perfect.

She should have been nice to folk on her way up cause she might just need these folk now on her way down[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 13
When did she lose her job? I have to say I have very little sympathy for her. Eeeffaa is the type that would be enjoying watching someone else going through this having the tea with jenny from the block and gloating that her life is so perfect.

She should have been nice to folk on her way up cause she might just need these folk now on her way down
[/QUOTE]

She works in the airline industry so she's either on massively reduced pay or has been made temporarily redundant

Reactions: 2
She works in the airline industry so she's either on massively reduced pay or has been made temporarily redundant
[/QUOTE]
Can't be reduced that much have you not seen Rhonda? She's luckier than most she has her money for flogging stuff as well

Reactions: 6
If she hadn’t been so insufferable with all the... Sean this Sean that and Sean the other ... he’s a pilot you know.... every 5 minutes..... ramming him down our throats.... I’d have some sympathy for her but wow was she unbearable

Reactions: 25
Ok I'm just going to put it out there- Yes fair play coming on addressing the elephant in room. Yes not fair on anyone being left holding the 2 kids. Yes complete tit show loosing job and partner in same year

But im sorry- STILL an insufferable pain in the hole- the put on voices, the fakeness, the dramatics, the danity shoe "collab", constant swipe ups. Maybe if Eeeeeeeefa got a real job and hop skipped and jumped into the real world it might ground her a bit more, make her a bit more humble and likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
An article came up on my time line this morning on Facebook from evoke.ie about her breakup but when I clicked into it the story was gone.

It had 35 comments, mostly from people asking who she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats kinda embarrassing 😳 like shes not a celebrity nor is he . Id say he was mortified and yer Juan too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she hadn’t been so insufferable with all the... Sean this Sean that and Sean the other ... he’s a pilot you know.... every 5 minutes..... ramming him down our throats.... I’d have some sympathy for her but wow was she unbearable
How was she unbearable? She loved and was proud of her partner. Not her fault he is a twit.
I know loads of people who are their partner's biggest cheerleader, myself included, and why not. You'd have to be very bitter to let that get under your skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How was she unbearable? She loved and was proud of her partner. Not her fault he is a twit.
I know loads of people who are their partner's biggest cheerleader, myself included, and why not. You'd have to be very bitter to let that get under your skin.
Not really. She was annoying. He was mentioned in every sentence for the length of time they were together and how can we forget all the times she told us he was a ride. You can be your partners biggest cheerleader without over sharing it to strangers. It comes off as having a point to prove

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.