Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her statement was a bit too much "I'm fine, I'm fineeeee" a la Ross. Me thinks the lady protest too much! I firmly believe this is leading up to another collab, everything she does is disingenuous so I have no belief this was done to stop the questions/speculation.

But he is a grade A wanker if her stories with him are anything to go by & the EI stories that come out, be them true or not there is no smoke without fire.

Reactions: 12
But strange that only 24 hours (or less) after someone said here ‘ we would have more respect or sympathy if she just came out and said it’ ... that 4-5 months later she finally does 🤔 I’ve known Aoife from a pharmacy collab due to my work. I sympathise for the situ and the kids, but she’s a piece of work

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So on one hand you have comments saying that we should have sympathy or empathy for Aoibhe and women should be supporting women and on the other hand you have women ripping the hole out of Juan's ' new gf' and casting aspertitions on her character 🤔The reality is none of us know what happened in that situation and none of us will.

If Aoibhe wanted my support as a woman then maybe she should try being a little more genuine. To me her statement was incredibly defensive and she was so consumed with telling everyone how strong she is she came across as the disingenuous. Either show a bit of a humam side and say how you feel or put out a more professional clinical statement. Also the being torn down everyday by trolls comment was the icing on the cake for me.

I have commented on her recent behaviour before so I'm not going to go into it again. My personal opinion is Aoibhe needs to take a step back from SM for awhile, deal with her break up for her own sake and then come back on, if she wishes. We have all been through crappy break ups and had to get up and go to work etc . If she is having a hard time then she needs to take some time for herself to heal and no one will judge her for that. The problem people have is the fakeness - the everything is rosy in the garden portrayal when the garden has been nothing but scorched earth for a long time
Completely agree with what you have said here.

And as someone said above, she has been peddling her story for months now that the past year of her life was hell because of Internet trolls and now we find out that there was a lot more going on.

Just to play devils advocate here for a second, why are we full sure that he is solely responsible for the break up? Why is he being roasted? Maybe she became absolutely impossible to live with and he had no choice but to leave? I'm not saying this is the case but the fact is that we don't know.

Reactions: 21

And as someone said above, she has been peddling her story for months now that the past year of her life was hell because of Internet trolls and now we find out that there was a lot more going on.

Just to play devils advocate here for a second, why are we full sure that he is solely responsible for the break up? Why is he being roasted? Maybe she became absolutely impossible to live with and he had no choice but to leave? I'm not saying this is the case but the fact is that we don't know.
I wouldn’t say she’s easy to live with and someone always has to move on first

Reactions: 5
But strange that only 24 hours (or less) after someone said here ‘ we would have more respect or sympathy if she just came out and said it’ ... that 4-5 months later she finally does 🤔 I’ve known Aoife from a pharmacy collab due to my work. I sympathise for the situ and the kids, but she’s a piece of work
That was me 💁🏻‍♀️ I had the same thought last night. We know she reads here anyway. Either way I’m glad it’s out. I hope she drops the act now & moves on with her life. This life is perfect schtick helps nobody

Reactions: 9

Thats true in fairness, we don't know what went on behind closed doors, but we did see him publicly change his relationship status on Facebook to single months ago. Whether or not he's seeing yer Juan now, or any other Juan for that matter, that was a dick move designed to hurt and embarrass the mother of his children. That kind of behaviour says a lot about someone's character.

Reactions: 23
Thats true in fairness, we don't know what went on behind closed doors, but we did see him publicly change his relationship status on Facebook to single months ago. Whether or not he's seeing yer Juan now, or any other Juan for that matter, that was a dick move designed to hurt and embarrass the mother of his children. That kind of behaviour says a lot about someone's character.
Yeah and she deleted him from her bio and deleted a load of photos of him in one fell swoop on a public page so people would notice. There's a pair of them in it as far as I'm concerned

Reactions: 16
Completely!!!!!!! She 100% reads this to gauge reaction to her and I’m convinced she seen that comment and long behold we have an announcement!!

Reactions: 4
So on one hand you have comments saying that we should have sympathy or empathy for Aoibhe and women should be supporting women and on the other hand you have women ripping the hole out of Juan's ' new gf' and casting aspertitions on her character 🤔The reality is none of us know what happened in that situation and none of us will.

If Aoibhe wanted my support as a woman then maybe she should try being a little more genuine. To me her statement was incredibly defensive and she was so consumed with telling everyone how strong she is she came across as the disingenuous. Either show a bit of a humam side and say how you feel or put out a more professional clinical statement. Also the being torn down everyday by trolls comment was the icing on the cake for me.

I have commented on her recent behaviour before so I'm not going to go into it again. My personal opinion is Aoibhe needs to take a step back from SM for awhile, deal with her break up for her own sake and then come back on, if she wishes. We have all been through crappy break ups and had to get up and go to work etc . If she is having a hard time then she needs to take some time for herself to heal and no one will judge her for that. The problem people have is the fakeness - the everything is rosy in the garden portrayal when the garden has been nothing but scorched earth for a long time
I feel the same. I feel for her going through a break up with two small children but she does herself no favours with how she words things. She’s basically saying she felt such pressure from trolls speculating about her relationship that she’s forced to address it but fails to take responsibility for dropping the bread crumbs along the way. Remember the cards she showed and flowers from her friends, hinting that something had gone down? Also deleting pictures of him and unfollowing. She’s going through something awful and on a human level I feel for her with that but she’s straight in there with the IM FINE BY THE WAY and blaming trolls, for fear she would relent a bit and be human and say this is tit for me and my family but I’m getting there. She is just always so defensive and on the attack and that is what makes her so unlikable. Trolls made me address my break up, trolls made me go into labour early.. I’d say if she could blame trolls for the breakdown of the entire relationship she would.

Reactions: 15
I feel the same. I feel for her going through a break up with two small children but she does herself no favours with how she words things. She’s basically saying she felt such pressure from trolls speculating about her relationship that she’s forced to address it but fails to take responsibility for dropping the bread crumbs along the way. Remember the cards she showed and flowers from her friends, hinting that something had gone down? Also deleting pictures of him and unfollowing. She’s going through something awful and on a human level I feel for her with that but she’s straight in there with the IM FINE BY THE WAY and blaming trolls, for fear she would relent a bit and be human and say this is tit for me and my family but I’m getting there. She is just always so defensive and on the attack and that is what makes her so unlikable. Trolls made me address my break up, trolls made me go into labour early.. I’d say if she could blame trolls for the breakdown of the entire relationship she would.
Exactly , couldn't agree more 👏It's the complete lack of realness from her that irks me especially from someone who claims to be so genuine

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her statement was a bit too much "I'm fine, I'm fineeeee" a la Ross. Me thinks the lady protest too much! I firmly believe this is leading up to another collab, everything she does is disingenuous so I have no belief this was done to stop the questions/speculation.

But he is a grade A wanker if her stories with him are anything to go by & the EI stories that come out, be them true or not there is no smoke without fire.
This is where I got my profile pic inspo from 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I won’t be popular for saying this but I don’t care. Aoibhe and Sean were well matched, a pair of idiots. When lockdown happened and they were together so much and no show off holidays, that’s when they realised their whole fling was a farce and the cracks started to show. I think she had another baby to make things better but that never works as we all know ( band aid baby ) . I’m finding it hard to have sympathy for her, it’s all fake and her fake lavish lifestyle is crumbling down around her ( in his house, not hers)
She would be better off saving for her own house / apartment or whatever she can afford, instead of keeping up this pretence. Good luck to Sean in his new relationship and aoibhe when she moves on !

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel for the kids mostly. I don’t think either of them are the type to put their egos aside and just do what’s best for them

Reactions: 8
That’s going to be a seriously messy co parenting relationship. I’d hate to be Yer Juan when aoibhe arrives back on the scene that’s going to be some show down bcoz aoibhe doesn’t suffer fools gladly.

Reactions: 6
I am so confused reading this thread sorry guys lol I came here after seeing her story, who is the person Sean has supposedly cheated with ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.