Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple pic still up on the wall behind her!
Sorry but this is her home, what gives you the right to comment on the decor? I hope you sought permission from Saint Aoibhe before you shared this very private picture that she shared publicly on her page

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s on again blowing her own trumpet. Single handedly saving small Irish business’, one shout out at a time. That’s two nights in a row we’ve had the “I’m so supportive” soliloquy. Self praise is no praise Aoibhe
she’s probably responsible for directing half the people who comment on her thread here by mentioning it so she’s not all wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
€50 per teepee stop the lights!! And then says it would be great if you had 4-5 kids!! She needs a dose of reality that one, what’s wrong with a few cushions and sleeping bags or whatever 🙄🙄
There is no way those cushions are sanitized.

• Sick
Bit stupid of the government to be giving out grants for small businesses when aoibhe is able to save them all by shout outs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, I hope all these companies she is advertising are registered businesses and paying the revelant taxes. Be a shame if someone reported them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is eeeefffa still in tiktok? I can't find her account
All gone thank the gods. Think they’re still up on her grid. God, that was an awful time in our lives having to see those her thinking she’s only gaaaaas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck have I just watched!!!

Does she think her little shout out has singlehandedly made these businesses grow?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the duck have I just watched!!!

Does she think her little shout out has singlehandedly made these businesses grow?
She’s always at that. Whenever a gofundme gets popular and successful she claims it as practically her own even if she shared it late in the game. And it’s always “my brothers friends cousin” or “my neighbours sisters friend” or something to make it seem like she’s on the internet circle 😂😂 no doubt she’s given business to a lot of places but Jesus, being humble or phrasing things a little less ego centric wouldn’t hurt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold up now, let me rewind to Eeefa sharing the latest freebie hair accessories.
These things are being sold by this hairdresser for €100-€150. The very same items are on Ali for about €10-€15.
Would you ever go & catch yourself a good grasp of reality there, Eeefa, you absolute spanner.

Reactions: 6
Hold up now, let me rewind to Eeefa sharing the latest freebie hair accessories.
These things are being sold by this hairdresser for €100-€150. The very same items are on Ali for about €10-€15.
Would you ever go & catch yourself a good grasp of reality there, Eeefa, you absolute spanner.
I follow that hairdresser and she shared a name of who designed/created them with her if I'm not mistaken?

Reactions: 1
Its a cracker
Comparing her situation, to poor Caroline flack , my god , what’s wrong with these influencers, there sad individuals, to try and place like by like. , I’m horrified by her even mentioning Caroline flack , enough ,

Does anyone remember Jennifer wyrnne got stung by BU selling Ali express hair bands for nearly ten times the price 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
I've asked once and I'll ask again..who is yer Juan? Any pics? Is she prettier, skinnier or richer than eeeeeeefa? Cmon deets please

Reactions: 4
Lads, maybe I’m mixing her up (probably am) but did she not say she’d be using captions on her speaking posts a while back?

Reactions: 11
I've asked once and I'll ask again..who is yer Juan? Any pics? Is she prettier, skinnier or richer than eeeeeeefa? Cmon deets please
She’s a lovely girl. Would have been a chubby bubbly girl but she lost loads of weight to join al and looks amazing. But her personality is out of this world

ETA: looks wise she’s very like aoibhe. Blonde extensions eyelashes. The works 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.