Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done! She's just highlightes her friends tipee business nicely now to go on the garda radar. Hardly an essential business that house calls are permitted.
I almost got sick in my mouth when she said the bedding is washed before they are used.There’s no way that’s all sanitary 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Late to the party is Sean gone or what I only noticed today ahe hasn't mentioned him.. both not following each other either

St. Aoife Devlin, comparing herself and being discussed on a tattle page to Caroline Flack, she's deluded.

Aoife you look like the fellas from White Chicks, I look forward to receiving a solicitors letter from you, or will the guards be kicking in the front door for me tonight?? Let's see 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I regret a lot of life choices but thankfully I've never made one where I post pictures of myself in front of a parcel motel.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I regret a lot of life choices but thankfully I've never made one where I post pictures of myself in front of a parcel motel.
Not sure which is worse, getting someone (mam?) to take it, or setting up a tripod 🙈 imagine being a witness to it!! I'd be dying laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
€50 per teepee stop the lights!! And then says it would be great if you had 4-5 kids!! She needs a dose of reality that one, what’s wrong with a few cushions and sleeping bags or whatever 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Not sure which is worse, getting someone (mam?) to take it, or setting up a tripod 🙈 imagine being a witness to it!! I'd be dying laughing
Eeeeefffaaaaaa I feel has now moved over into Joanne Larby territory....horrendously unlikeable, fur coat no knickers kind of bragging and cringey beyond belief with a large helping of complete delusion!! She’s not playing in the real world anymore I fear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
€50 per teepee stop the lights!! And then says it would be great if you had 4-5 kids!! She needs a dose of reality that one, what’s wrong with a few cushions and sleeping bags or whatever 🙄🙄
I’ve no idea where she thinks she is, but it must not be ireland, which is a country in the grips of one of the worst financial situations in a while? Maybe she’s dreaming she’s somewhere else 🙄

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. One minute shes posting about recovering the aviation industry and the financial strain workers are under as a result. Next she's posting about teepees and a few sweets and candles that she spent 100 euro on. A few cushions and blankets and sweets from deals would have cost a fraction of the price. Clearly she's not suffering financially unlike the rest of us, how are we ment to relate to that?

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for a minute she’s having a sleep over with Lily in the teepees and trade her gifted Emma mattress for that thin piece of foam!never!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her loving to support small businesses and the AF's for nike left right and centre. I think we should all go on the zoom girls :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
She’s on again blowing her own trumpet. Single handedly saving small Irish business’, one shout out at a time. That’s two nights in a row we’ve had the “I’m so supportive” soliloquy. Self praise is no praise Aoibhe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s on again blowing her own trumpet. Single handedly saving small Irish business’, one shout out at a time. That’s two nights in a row we’ve had the “I’m so supportive” soliloquy. Self praise is no praise Aoibhe
Absolutely agree 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.