Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather be a ‘troll’ than a piece of scum using a woman who was mentally ill & took her own life as a means to stop people calling me out for things I am doing. There is no lower than that for me & all from the huns who bleat about mental health. Pull the other one. If Caroline was my daughter or friend & a group of Z listers was using her death in this way I would annihilate the lot of them. Aoibhe & co all trot the be kind line out but there are examples all over the internet of most of them being witches. We are all capable of it. Just because you sell your soul online doesn’t mean you are a saint. Influencers are so toxic they melt my brain

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just wanted to show ya what I am wearing today...
this was code for “I just want to show you that I have a photo of me and Juan hanging on the wall, that’ll keep ye all guessing”
She never does outfit shots there, always top of stairs in mirror.... so obvious what she was trying to do with that last story!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
People like to rewrite the Caroline Flack story as if she was pillared to death by trolls, when in fact she had been charged with domestic violence and couldn’t handle the pressure of a public trial. Caroline was the victim of some trolling throughout her years yes but I’d wager no more or less than anyone else with a profile like hers. Public opinion changed on her massively when she was charged with attacking her boyfriend. The huns like to airbrush that part out because it doesn’t suit their narrative. What happened to Caroline was tragic but they’re all a bunch of users using a dead woman’s name to shield themselves from criticism. It’s basically saying “look what happened to her and I’ll do it too if ye don't leave me alone”. I’m not sure what documentary she watched but what I took away from it was Caroline was always of a sensitive disposition with a fixation on suicide from an early age. Her family knew her life would always end this way. The huns prefer the narrative that she was trolled to death though.
100% agree, think Eefa needs to go back and watch it again. Caroline was a troubled character from the age of 16 her first heart break.
Eefa is clever, the way her comments are not open on her stories. If they were she would have some backlash.
The sad thing is people believe Eefa.

Reactions: 8
What’s she like getting the shot at the two of them in 😂
She’s contributing to her next tattle thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do we all reckon Efa’s only raging she wasn’t asked for her opinion as “partner” of Ireland’s number 1 pilot and she herself head of Irish aviation ... 🙈🙈
Her hubby looks like a bit of alright 😍

Do we all reckon Efa’s only raging she wasn’t asked for her opinion as “partner” of Ireland’s number 1 pilot and she herself head of Irish aviation ... 🙈🙈
Neither of them follow Juan, and he’s a pilot hmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What was is she standing looking in the mirror 😂 relax will ya Aoibhe. Feet welded to the floor for fear she’d lose the most flattering angle. Why does she always hide her face with her phone too?! It’s so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What was is she standing looking in the mirror 😂 relax will ya Aoibhe. Feet welded to the floor for fear she’d lose the most flattering angle. Why does she always hide her face with her phone too?! It’s so odd
oul eeeeeeefffaaaaa is fond of the oul filters , she can’t be seeing in the mirror without one so the phone hides the face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely grotesque emotional manipulation in last night's story comparing herself to CF who was hounded daily by the British tabloid press. Efa is a z-lister from Balbriggan with a few dozen people here slagging her off for all the avaricious nonsense she gets up to.

Also, lol at her channelling her inner Liam Neeson in Taken with her veiled "you will be identified and you will face the consequences" threats 😂 It'll cost you about 20k in legal fees to get in the door of the High Court and even then you'll be laughed out. I don't think commercial law firms do blagger specials - stick to the jellies hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I made this point on another thread and I'll make it here for when Eeffaa reads it. Someone saying they don't like your outfit, or your carpet or the way you make egg in a cup is not comparable to what Caroline Flack went through.

Caroline, because of her job on a prime time tv could not escape the media's glare. These instahuns if they do not want to be discussed can put their account to private. As someone said earlier don't see your Instagram page as a house more as a hotel because essentially when you monetise your posts you become a business page and business pages get reviewed.

Also Caroline was a deeply flawed individual with suicidal ideation from a young age. It was also reported that there was so much blood at the scene as Caroline had self harmed. I do not think crying onto your phone is comparable to self harming or fantasising about your own death.

If these influencers wanted to influence wouldn't it have been more beneficial to promote suicide prevention charities, suicide help lines, mental health agencies as opposed to using a tragic suicide to garner sympathy for themselves 🤔

Aoibhe is really getting on my tits recently with the constant preaching when we all know she has no problem ripping the arse out of someone else.The hypocrisy of it all drives me insane

Also these blaggers need to stop using a young girls suicide , which is the reason Coco's Law came about as a shield to protect themselves from valid criticism. Every other job and every other business has performance reviews why should influencing be any different 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Why is she still going on about tattle if she doesn’t care 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄I don’t think she is ever going to get over the shock of people not liking her because she has such a deluded opinion of herself..that story about her brothers girlfriend is the perfect example.why did she feel the need to give us an example of how supportive she is.people who are supportive don’t have to tell others how supportive they are because it comes natural.aoibhe thought to herself in that conversation this is great content,can’t wait to tell all my followers how supportive I am!she documents how much of an hole she is daily,we have the receipts and she keeps supplying them

Reactions: 20
I made this point on another thread and I'll make it here for when Eeffaa reads it. Someone saying they don't like your outfit, or your carpet or the way you make egg in a cup is not comparable to what Caroline Flack went through.

Caroline, because of her job on a prime time tv could not escape the media's glare. These instahuns if they do not want to be discussed can put their account to private. As someone said earlier don't see your Instagram page as a house more as a hotel because essentially when you monetise your posts you become a business page and business pages get reviewed.

Also Caroline was a deeply flawed individual with suicidal ideation from a young age. It was also reported that there was so much blood at the scene as Caroline had self harmed. I do not think crying onto your phone is comparable to self harming or fantasising about your own death.

If these influencers wanted to influence wouldn't it have been more beneficial to promote suicide prevention charities, suicide help lines, mental health agencies as opposed to using a tragic suicide to garner sympathy for themselves 🤔

Aoibhe is really getting on my tits recently with the constant preaching when we all know she has no problem ripping the arse out of someone else.The hypocrisy of it all drives me insane

Also these blaggers need to stop using a young girls suicide , which is the reason Coco's Law came about as a shield to protect themselves from valid criticism. Every other job and every other business has performance reviews why should influencing be any different 🤷🏻‍♀️
Very well articulated. 👏

Reactions: 9
Why is she still going on about tattle if she doesn’t care 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄I don’t think she is ever going to get over the shock of people not liking her because she has such a deluded opinion of herself..that story about her brothers girlfriend is the perfect example.why did she feel the need to give us an example of how supportive she is.people who are supportive don’t have to tell others how supportive they are because it comes natural.aoibhe thought to herself in that conversation this is great content,can’t wait to tell all my followers how supportive I am!she documents how much of an hole she is daily,we have the receipts and she keeps supplying them
She thought she was universally liked and finding out she wasn’t, came as a massive blow to her ego. She had been putting in the graft for years and had her “one of the gals” persona down to a t. She positioned herself as “one of us”, gave bitchy insights into the blogging community to win over favour and was all over pages like Galz and BU back in the day. I remember her well in the BU comments revelling in all the drama. Last year she had to confront the fact that she was far from the “most relatable just like you and I“ blogger hun she tried so hard to be, but she was merely human like everyone else and was disliked by some. She hasn’t recovered since. I genuinely think she’s still raging that her years attempt at trying to hoodwink and be the female James Patrice didn’t work and she’s covering the mortification she feels with arrogance. She is in shock that people find her false and pathetic and she’s bleeping raging over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The female James Patrice🤣🤣🤣I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there,that’s where she gets the voices and facial expressions from with the tik toks..had this convo with my friends earlier.fashion blogging is becoming irrelevant,people are sitting at home bored shitless no one wants to listen to efa dribble on about being trolled and posing in leather leggings outside a parcel motel it’s boring.we just want to laugh at the likes of James Patrice and Tadgh Fleming.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well done! She's just highlightes her friends tipee business nicely now to go on the garda radar. Hardly an essential business that house calls are permitted.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.