Aoibhe Devlin #5 Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore, Catch my FUPA on the surgery floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% said 24th because someone was msg her saying they are in on 24th too (for breast reduction)

Reactions: 6
How has she so much cash?
She is on maternity leave & I think her husband might be on reduced pay due to Covid but she actually pays to get somebody to wash and iron her clothes! Add in all her purchases online, gifts plus general living costs.... where am I going wrong 🤔

Reactions: 14
Anytime you see Paid Partnership on her posts she could be getting upwards of a grand or two for them. Which is not bad for doing feck all. Gymondo, the vitamins etc plus the sheer amount of free stuff she gets.

Shes basically been on various forms of unpaid leave for well over a year (sick leave and parental leave prior to maternity, she'd have gotten the government payment for the 26 weeks so shea been a unpaid again since prob Christmas) shes raking it in....for now

The full make up and hair and shes off to do a pure cardio workout. Who is she bleeping kidding 🤣🤣🤣
I'll believe it if she comes on, sweat pouring off her afterwards...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has she so much cash?
She is on maternity leave & I think her husband might be on reduced pay due to Covid but she actually pays to get somebody to wash and iron her clothes! Add in all her purchases online, gifts plus general living costs.... where am I going wrong 🤔
To the lugs in debt and zero phux given for the children's future 😉

Reactions: 4
Gymondo 🤣🤣🤣 and she going in for a tummy tuck tomorrow omg what a hypocrite. A full face of make up for her gym session. Well there’s one thing for sure I won’t be signing up to any gymondo that she’s so badly promoting if she still needs a free tummy tuck nor buy anything from any of her non stop ads flogging anything at this stage!! Give it up Eefa as your gram days are finished, you’ve morphed into Faces by Grace who’s blogging/influencer days are also numbered. Might be the right time to fly off into the sunset with Juan, ohh wait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes her parents definitely misspelled her name, she used to get so miffed when people called her ‘E-va’ too, like they should know it’s Aoife? That’s where the ‘eeeeffffaaa’ came from, she used to have Eeee-fa on her bio next to her name and was always at pains to exaggerate it. But it’s 100% spelled wrong, bh in the Irish language is pronounced as a v. She’s either too stupid or arrogant to admit her parents made a mistake.
Yes i think her parents 100% didnt know how to spell / pronounce it. Its embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
She made sure to mention she doesn’t get paid to promote her dry cleaning but I imagine they give her a nice discount or else she wouldn’t bother mentioning it

Shes an actual dick. Wayyyyy worse than fbg
Cheek of her naming those girls for speaking the truth
I work in ei so not getting involved with complaints there but i did just mail gymnondo

She is genuinely touched

Juan is too but i don't know how hes put up with her antics this long

White chicks movie is all i see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve screenshoted every single AL post on her timeline and screen recorder her post and will be emailing AL.. I wouldn’t want THAT representing my brand!!
I’ve also contacted Aer Lingus over this. She is an absolute disgrace to treat her colleagues like that and think she can get away with it. I hope she’s laughed out of EI I’d say they’d all be delighted to see the back of her.

Reactions: 16
In fairness. She's said nothing about not mentioning him, unfollowing etc or why he changed hisFacebook to single then deleted it. The work reasons thing came from here, along with all the "they've broken up" " no they haven't" back and forth.
I do think she knows there is obviously speculation and is fuelling it either way.

Reactions: 8
I was hoping perhaps Juan would do the right thing and move back in to look after his children while their mother gets vanity surgery during lockdown but I think I’m expecting to much from him. Imagine how mortified you’d be telling your ex what you were doing I’m sure his family have a lot to say about it too

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t even do her own washing what a lazy so & so
what is that all about? I can understand getting a bit of ironing done but washing also? How can someone who is at home all day with 2 kids not put a wash on? It’s not like it’s done by hand, it’s putting clothes in a machine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
No wonder she has time to block people that watch her story but aren't followers if she doesn't even wash her own knickers. She's an absolute disgrace going for a tummy tuck in the middle of a pandemic. They really are clueless. CMB went abroad to have a full mummy makeover in the middle of a pandemic with her hubby who was positive a week before hand. Are they clueless to post it in social media like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.