Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've found in the last couple of years Aoibhe has been so obnoxious and very unlikeable thinks everyone is jealous,behaving exactly like someone who is deeply unhappy and very insecure in her relationship. They got together through lies and betrayal,so while she's sitting at home minding two babies he's out shagging the new pretty air hostess (in her mind) with all the pregnancy hormones and post natal feelings, I reckon it was a very toxic relationship the last while. I feel sorry for her now left no doubt holding the two babies on her own. But I definitely think she tried to trap him getting pregnant so early on lily....and it has hugely backfired now. Horrible situation to be in alone with two very young children. This could be the making of her. I know she's a dose but I cannot condone a man walking out and leaving two small babies.

Reactions: 24
He’s the biggest knob head imagine been his age and thriving off the attention

Reactions: 9
I’d hate to think she purposely got herself pregnant without his knowledge but no one who had an accidental pregnancy so soon into a relationship would record the fathers reaction to the news and post it on social media so that does lead me to believe it was intentional. You’d be too shocked yourself to make a joke of it

Reactions: 7
He’s the biggest knob head imagine been his age and thriving off the attention
dont know what he will do now that he’s not in the spotlight 🤣🤣 He will be so sad that nobody will recognise him anymore on flights 🙄 I already can’t wait to work with him again & see will his big ego be affected 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like her or not this has to be an extremely low point in her life 😭she idolize him and now she’s alone given her real friends and mam are not on the scene. I’d say tattle broke her heart last year as it brought up some old memories and highlighted some new things that backed up her gut feeling. He’s some prick!! He really fkd her over here

Reactions: 23
The kids are beautiful.
He’s like shrek then.
I never minded Aoibhe that much but I unfollowed her when she started doing Tik toks of shite.
I hope she’s alright, lockdown is stressful and with kids it’s worse and now this for her to deal with.

Reactions: 9
I actually feel really sorry for Aoibhe. Despite her acting far superior at times, I can’t imagine how she’s feeling with two little ones at home. Going through a lockdown which makes the regular Joe soap feel extra lonely, and she has a very small support circle to help her deal with this. She has been quite open the past few months about how crap she’s been feeling and whether that’s as a result of stuff written here on Tattle and/or problems at home it’s stuff like break ups that can be the breaking point for people. And as already mentioned, you literally have zero idea what goes on behind closed doors and what people are really going through 😔 I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Reactions: 25
I’d hate to think she purposely got herself pregnant without his knowledge but no one who had an accidental pregnancy so soon into a relationship would record the fathers reaction to the news and post it on social media so that does lead me to believe it was intentional. You’d be too shocked yourself to make a joke of it
And his reaction wasn’t overwhelmingly positive... he was so stunned & not in a good way. Such a private moment and of course she had to show off 🙄

She should’ve stayed off Insta when she deleted it around the Summer drama time but in true Eafa style she couldn’t wait to sock it to everyone and play happy families for all her ‘jealous’ 🤭 followers with a big massive public birthday bash for Lily plastered all over Insta.... (during a global pandemic).... When in fact it seems things were far from happy at that time.... very sad time right now, a family torn apart.

Reactions: 6
When poor Aoibhe says about a low point in her life, tattle wasn't the only thing that had happened. Other AL girls can confirm. But there were group chats of colleagues on WhatsApp bitching about Aoibhe and higher up management.... Someone went and reported this chat, but awful things were said about a lot of people in the company and people even went as far as to talk about her parenting in these chats. She was being attacked at multiple angles. You have to feel sorry for her, no one ever deserves this. Girls can be witches, laughing about someone's hair style or saying you don't like someone is general bitching, normal behaviour really. But going a whole level above is not okay, and some of these comments on here can be too far.
I hope she's okay.
And Juan Corr I speak on behalf of everyone at Aer Lingus, you're trash, we all know what you're like. You're a button pusher with an opinion too high of yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
When poor Aoibhe says about a low point in her life, tattle wasn't the only thing that had happened. Other AL girls can confirm. But there were group chats of colleagues on WhatsApp bitching about Aoibhe and higher up management.... Someone went and reported this chat, but awful things were said about a lot of people in the company and people even went as far as to talk about her parenting in these chats. She was being attacked at multiple angles. You have to feel sorry for her, no one ever deserves this. Girls can be witches, laughing about someone's hair style or saying you don't like someone is general bitching, normal behaviour really. But going a whole level above is not okay, and some of these comments on here can be too far.
I hope she's okay.
And Juan Corr I speak on behalf of everyone at Aer Lingus, you're trash, we all know what you're like. You're a button pusher with an opinion too high of yourself.
This chat has opened my eyes, I was wondering why she went quiet all of a sudden. Sounds like a horrible situation

Reactions: 2
She must be so desperate for the fame of it all though I remember after her breakdown in the summer feeling shocked when she made her comeback and putting her life online and opening her whole family up to scrutiny like that again especially when it seemed she really had hit rock bottom and wasn’t able for everything that came with living your life in the public eye as such.
I do feel sorry for her but I think she had a chance the last time to forget about trying to portray the perfect Instagram life and just continue her life as normal behind the scenes with her 2 beautiful kids and just get on with it all like the rest of us but she couldn’t resist the allure of the sweet king and some cheap tat from cluse every now and again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be so desperate for the fame of it all though I remember after her breakdown in the summer feeling shocked when she made her comeback and putting her life online and opening her whole family up to scrutiny like that again especially when it seemed she really had hit rock bottom and wasn’t able for everything that came with living your life in the public eye as such.
I do feel sorry for her but I think she had a chance the last time to forget about trying to portray the perfect Instagram life and just continue her life as normal behind the scenes with her 2 beautiful kids and just get on with it all like the rest of us but she couldn’t resist the allure of the sweet king and some cheap tat from cluse every now and again!
I do agree that when she went offline for a bit and it would’ve been the perfect time for her to stay offline and start fresh off Social Media.. and I know I’ll sound like a broken record between this and my last comment buuuut... maybe it does come down to feeling that connection with something 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is a mam who’s very openly struggling, has lost a lot of friends, not that close to her own mam, her work colleagues bitching about her on group chats, her fella who she adores off doing the dirt any chance he can get and so on.. Maybe IG is her place to come on and have the chats (no matter how irritating some of us can find them!), and she definitely gets a lot of support from her followers- especially after the going offline fiasco. Maybe she stays on because although some of her feedback can be quite negative, there’d be a lot of positive feedback too. And especially with all the lockdown zooms with “her gals (🙄🙄🙄). Maybe it made her feel like she had a bit of a purpose other than being “just a mam”. I’m a SAHM and there’s days I wake up in the morning and dread another day of no adult conversation and adult interaction that people who work get with their colleagues, because honestly it’s so tough. Instagram would give her that interaction that she would be lacking in her day to day life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s only been a mum for two years so that’s not an excuse. She won’t ever delete her gram bcoz she’s a narcissist who’s obsessed with being instafamous regardless of the implications it has she just craves the attention it gives her. She’s unliked across the board , current jobs , old jobs , Instagram bcoz she’s just not a very nice person ,
I do agree that when she went offline for a bit and it would’ve been the perfect time for her to stay offline and start fresh off Social Media.. and I know I’ll sound like a broken record between this and my last comment buuuut... maybe it does come down to feeling that connection with something 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is a mam who’s very openly struggling, has lost a lot of friends, not that close to her own mam, her work colleagues bitching about her on group chats, her fella who she adores off doing the dirt any chance he can get and so on.. Maybe IG is her place to come on and have the chats (no matter how irritating some of us can find them!), and she definitely gets a lot of support from her followers- especially after the going offline fiasco. Maybe she stays on because although some of her feedback can be quite negative, there’d be a lot of positive feedback too. And especially with all the lockdown zooms with “her gals (🙄🙄🙄). Maybe it made her feel like she had a bit of a purpose other than being “just a mam”. I’m a SAHM and there’s days I wake up in the morning and dread another day of no adult conversation and adult interaction that people who work get with their colleagues, because honestly it’s so tough. Instagram would give her that interaction that she would be lacking in her day to day life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s just the length of time they were seeing each other, I read in another thread that it was only a couple of months & she was pregnant so I doubt they planned it most people don’t but yeah he was happy to leave her to it he never came across as a family man at all so home life wasn’t for him it was more for her so it’s suited him when he was off carrying on, she knew what he was like, it’s a sad situation for the kids if anything I don’t feel sorry for her at all
So because you decide it wasn’t planned, suddenly she trapped him? Did they teach you about the birds and the bees in schools newsflash: a woman can’t get pregnant on her own! Not the first time this has been suggested. It’s like 1920s Ireland blaming a woman for getting pregnant. Not everything in life is a conspiracy. Lots of people get pregnant without planning it and without a woman “trapping” her man 🙄😬🙄

Not joking - 95% of the pilots think they are gods gift, and as you said most aren’t in the least bit attractive!!!! It’s a power thing, as soon as they put on the uniform they think they are Tom Cruise......sorry love this ain’t Top Gun, it’s an economy flight across the pond 🙄
I actually thought he was nice looking when she shared him on her page 😲😲.

I hadn’t seen anything on here and just thought he looked like a nice family man.
Regardless of looks, I think it’s his actions (or supposed action that make him seem incredibly unattractive!

I think both are them are nice looking, not gorgeous but just look like nice people. Together with Lily and Hugo... they’re far more profitable. The perfect family probably sells a lot more than a realistic family. Either way, it’s sad those little kids no longer have their family together. And I do feel sorry for Aoibhe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This women, the meltdown near the end of her pregnancy her constant portrait of how perfect they were together, the trips, the new house, car, the constant leaving of her new born and moaning about needing help with lily ,blocking people who don’t follow her from her stories always baffled and showed how important her platform and growing her followers to shill tit! She must be beside herself that it has all came crashing down round her and while it’s sad I’ve no sympathy for her as those who had any opinion on her prior to this where “verddddyy” jealous when instead they were simply stating the obvious about the manner in which she portrayed herself online!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s a heart breaking situation if true. I used to like watching her stories but the glamorous lifestyle was so unrealistic. I also thought it was so odd having the couple next door as godparents, always wondered about that situation they were all besties overnight

Reactions: 7
It’s a heart breaking situation if true. I used to like watching her stories but the glamorous lifestyle was so unrealistic. I also thought it was so odd having the couple next door as godparents, always wondered about that situation they were all besties overnight
Somebody up above said Gary and Sean have been friends since they were teenagers and that makes so much more sense to me now.

We're friendly with the two houses either side of us, but it doesn't go much further than accepting parcels for each other and swapping a bottle of wine at Christmas.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.