Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he’s absolutely glued to this thread 🤓 waiting for new account that’s just joined to pop up defending him now it’s only a matter of time! Say he loves the drama wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been on here already stirring the pot 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had he no other friends to pick from only Garry who he knew around a year at the time???
He knows him years, I think they worked together when they were teenagers in some clothes shop.

The one that implied there was domestic biolence, aoibhe being the perpetrator
I didn’t see that post but that was mentioned on here before by someone, that she gave him a few digs at a wedding in Rome 🤷🏼‍♀️ a very serious allegation to make no doubt.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He knows him years, I think they worked together when they were teenagers in some clothes shop.

I didn’t see that post but that was mentioned on here before by someone, that she gave him a few digs at a wedding in Rome 🤷🏼‍♀️ a very serious allegation to make no doubt.
Whaaaaaaaat?! Was there a series of comments removed? Saw nothing of the sort! Quite a serious allegation to make. Last time I’ll take down Christmas decorations if I’m going to missing out on tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whaaaaaaaat?! Was there a series of comments removed? Saw nothing of the sort! Quite a serious allegation to make. Last time I’ll take down Christmas decorations if I’m going to missing out on tea!
That’s what you get for taking down Christmas decorations! Karma

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The one that implied there was domestic biolence, aoibhe being the perpetrator
It was no doubt Sean who commented that to stir the pot even more. I would say as I told everyone he is glued to this. Hiding his FB status proves it. Bet be lost it when he saw everyone ripping him apart. Imagine people not liking you Sean & thinking you weren’t all that 😆😏 Just because you have a few stripes, Fisher Price pilot is right 🤣 She’s right staying off social media at the minute but no doubt she’ll be back 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That person must think our legal system moves awful fast. Hint it doesn't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was said? Must have Missed it
They said there were a cousin of one of Sean's friends (like come on). Said they were up in court this week and that there was a lot of domestic abuse going on. Generally tried to make him out to be a saint for putting up with her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They said there were a cousin of one of Sean's friends (like come on). Said they were up in court this week and that there was a lot of domestic abuse going on. Generally tried to make him out to be a saint for putting up with her
Insuinted she could be violent towards the kids too which is a nasty thing to say

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.