Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK but hang on, jenny and aoibhe have both described how they met and it wasn't because Sean and Gary were friends. They met on a flight, aoibhe was working and jenny knew they were buying in the same estate she and gary had bought. Jenny used to work in aer lingus (very very briefly apparently). Jenny recognised her and struck up a conversation.

Personally given jennys thirst for insta fame i felt it was a bit opportunistic, like anyone who suddenly becomes besties with bigger name bloggers, and the person has designs on becoming one themselves. Easiest way to do it is to become friends with one and piggy back on their followers.if it wasn't for Aoibhe, no one would know her and she certainly wouldn't gave gotten to her 10k followers. It was all AF the minute she did.

Used to follow her but unfollowed, shes dull as dishwater and rude.

Reactions: 15
OK but hang on, jenny and aoibhe have both described how they met and it wasn't because Sean and Gary were friends. They met on a flight, aoibhe was working and jenny knew they were buying in the same estate she and gary had bought. Jenny used to work in aer lingus (very very briefly apparently). Jenny recognised her and struck up a conversation.

Personally given jennys thirst for insta fame i felt it was a bit opportunistic, like anyone who suddenly becomes besties with bigger name bloggers, and the person has designs on becoming one themselves. Easiest way to do it is to become friends with one and piggy back on their followers.if it wasn't for Aoibhe, no one would know her and she certainly wouldn't gave gotten to her 10k followers. It was all AF the minute she did.

Yeah that’s the story both of them mentioned a few times before but not one mention of Sean and Garry having a long friendship history .....unless I missed it in the early stages?

Reactions: 2

That story rings a bell too. So what's the actual truth??

It's like when couples who met through tinder create an elaborate Nora Ephron film meetcute instead. Why bother? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Tbh I think they’re the bloody image and two peas in a pod!
She seeks the attention on SM while he takes anything he gets 🤭
He does appear poncey and a absolute loser to me tbh..
I think he used that girl, when he thought she was an insta hun like he was happy enough to ride along and be the “hero” posing and playing the part on SM until tit here hit the fan and the negativity kicked in.
I mean my fella wouldn’t be entertaining me he’s far too cool for that 😆
Hormonally she was clearly off the scale and he obviously didn’t support her or he’d be still there 🙄
I hate the thought of the kids ever seen what is wrote here though imagine reading this tit about your ma & da 😲

I think he used that girl, when he thought she was an insta hun like he was happy enough to ride along and be the “hero” posing and playing the part on SM until tit here hit the fan and the negativity kicked in.
Hormonally she was clearly off the scale and he obviously didn’t support her or he’d be still there 🙄
I hate the thought of the kids ever seen what is wrote here though imagine reading this tit about your ma & da 😲
100% this
It’s the kids I think of
And he was probably the one suggesting the trips
If your on holidays all the time that’s not the real world at all
Lockdown in a house with two kids and the world closing in on you must have been really hard
She might be a bit of a melt but I don’t think she deserved half the vitriol she got and he seems like a rotten selfish pig

Reactions: 11
It would be awful for the kids to ever read this but that’s on Sean and Aoibhe, they put themselves and the kids out there and that always comes with repercussions unfortunately

Reactions: 9
The thing about Aoibhe is I believe she made a rod for her own back with how she presented herself on Instagram over the last few years. I see now that she may have been coming from a position of defence; she was being talked about in work, her relationship speculated on and pulled apart, it doesn’t seem like she had any friends and fell out with a close pal who tried to warn her about Sean. So with all that in mind, she adopted this tone and attitude that was “so unbothered” by it all, bragged about how amazing Sean is, boasted about holiday after holiday and was rude and petulant online with her paranoia over who was “watching her”, while being on a public profile. I see now that all of this was perhaps a form of defence and a two fingers to anyone who dared question her relationship but she would have been better off just getting on with it and not giving anyone the time of day over it. To viewers outside the few people she was posting to get at, it just came across that she was show offish, quite rude at times, majorly paranoid and thought she was above everyone because she bagged a pilot. The way she has conducted herself online over the past 2-3 years has made her an extremely unlikable person in the eyes of many people. Not an ounce of humility ever and while I wouldn’t wish what she’s going though on anyone, I do feel like she needs to accept that she is partly at fault for portraying a fairytale life that never existed. And all for what? To stick it to the handful of people who had bad things to say about you? Well that worked out well, didn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She was always smarmy and loved tooting her own horn she used to say she worked for all these huge designers in the “fashion industry” when in fact she worked in the shoe department in BT2, then the whole “look at me now” post to some girl she went to school with 10+ years ago? Was that based on her own accomplishments or her boyfriends? This saying comes to mind “be nice to those people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way down”
The thing about Aoibhe is I believe she made a rod for her own back with how she presented herself on Instagram over the last few years. I see now that she may have been coming from a position of defence; she was being talked about in work, her relationship speculated on and pulled apart, it doesn’t seem like she had any friends and fell out with a close pal who tried to warn her about Sean. So with all that in mind, she adopted this tone and attitude that was “so unbothered” by it all, bragged about how amazing Sean is, boasted about holiday after holiday and was rude and petulant online with her paranoia over who was “watching her”, while being on a public profile. I see now that all of this was perhaps a form of defence and a two fingers to anyone who dared question her relationship but she would have been better off just getting on with it and not giving anyone the time of day over it. To viewers outside the few people she was posting to get at, it just came across that she was show offish, quite rude at times, majorly paranoid and thought she was above everyone because she bagged a pilot. The way she has conducted herself online over the past 2-3 years has made her an extremely unlikable person in the eyes of many people. Not an ounce of humility ever and while I wouldn’t wish what she’s going though on anyone, I do feel like she needs to accept that she is partly at fault for portraying a fairytale life that never existed. And all for what? To stick it to the handful of people who had bad things to say about you? Well that worked out well, didn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s only been a mum for two years so that’s not an excuse. She won’t ever delete her gram bcoz she’s a narcissist who’s obsessed with being instafamous regardless of the implications it has she just craves the attention it gives her. She’s unliked across the board , current jobs , old jobs , Instagram bcoz she’s just not a very nice person ,
Well where is she now then? Because if she came out now and spilled everything on this apparent break up imagine all the attention she would get then if she’s so mad for it! It seems to me that Sean is the one who is wanting the attention, changing profile pictures and relationship status! Aoibhe could be getting a lot more attention than she currently is if she really wanted to.

Reactions: 4
Knowing her she’s probably sitting at home recording and editing her tell all insta video whilst waiting for the momentum to build up to the highest degree then save the video into her highlights
Well where is she now then? Because if she came out now and spilled everything on this apparent break up imagine all the attention she would get then if she’s so mad for it! It seems to me that Sean is the one who is wanting the attention, changing profile pictures and relationship status! Aoibhe could be getting a lot more attention than she currently is if she really wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Knowing her she’s probably sitting at home recording and editing her tell all insta video whilst waiting for the momentum to build up to the highest degree then save the video into her highlights
Has she been on at all? I’m blocked lol

ohh I thought they only recognised each other after they moved in. Jenny done Aoibhes make up once and the rest is history.

Another thing that is irksome about Aoibhe is she cultivated this “I’m just like you guys” kind of persona and used to slag and take swipes at other bloggers to try and appear relatable and “normal”. She had it in for so sue me for a long time and does anyone remember the blog post she wrote that was a load of vague waffle about a load of bloggers, without committing to naming any of them but it was very bitchy and also pointless? She mentioned in that blog post that one engaged couple who act all loved up aren’t as sincere as they seem and the guy actually cheated on the girl. She didn’t name names but a lot of people speculated she was referring to Terrie and David. I can’t see the blog post now but does anyone remember? There was loads of other swipes and petty jabs at others too. Like totally bitchy and unnecessary! Yet, when the tables turn and it’s she who is in front of the firing squad she has a total melter. It’s clear when it comes to any kind of criticism she doesn’t want to be held to the same standards of those she criticises but will happily reap the benefits of being a part of that community, taking freebies and doing ads to beat the band

Reactions: 18
When she first got pally with Jenny she was always banging on about how she was an amazing MUA blah blah blah, which was always just a dig at her ex-bestie as she’s a MUA (a better one IMO, extremely popular). I just find her very immature. Please God this experience has taught her a valuable life lesson and it eventually all works out for her.
‘Ahtisyourself’ hit the nail on the head with their post above - she made a rod for her own back and I hope she realises the error of her ways.

Reactions: 10
When she first got pally with Jenny she was always banging on about how she was an amazing MUA blah blah blah, which was always just a dig at her ex-bestie as she’s a MUA (a better one IMO, extremely popular). I just find her very immature. Please God this experience has taught her a valuable life lesson and it eventually all works out for her.
‘Ahtisyourself’ hit the nail on the head with their post above - she made a rod for her own back and I hope she realises the error of her ways.
Who is the ex bestie?

Reactions: 1
She could do much better, no one needs the worry of him riding around him when he's gone to work.
Think i said it on another thread. Was at a childs birthday party with him. I was there with my friend who actually knew the family whose child it was. Anyway he was very very flirty and gamey with one girl at it. Like i couldnt get over it . My pal confirmed who he was. I couldn't get over it. Like it was unreal . And sure we all follow her. She wasnt there Hugo was very very little at the time. To this day i think about it. So i think she has had a lucky escape.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Think i said it on another thread. Was at a childs birthday party with him. I was there with my friend who actually knew the family whose child it was. Anyway he was very very flirty and gamey with one girl at it. Like i couldnt get over it . My pal confirmed who he was. I couldn't get over it. Like it was unreal . And sure we all follow her. She wasnt there Hugo was very very little at the time. To this day i think about it. So i think she has had a lucky escape.
I remember that post!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.