Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I just really miss her talks about “Le back Gaaarden”....absence really does make the heat grow fonder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll be back - the new baba will be hawked for anything that’s going, poor little mite. But let’s face it, the Johnson’s cancer causing bubble bath isn’t going to sell itself and there’s no such thing as a free ride in the Corr household. You earn your keep.
Let’s all just enjoy the peace & quiet while it lasts

Reactions: 10
True, she will be back and over her trauma of the internet when the baby arrives
She will be back “ Healed and happy “ Once the baby arrives . She will not be able to stay off . She has all the #collab to do and all the “ swipe up to buy “ to catch up on .. she absolutely lives for the drama . She can’t help herself... also as things are no doubt rocky with his job I would think the need the money ! Also I 100% think she is here on this thread 🙋‍♀️!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Ohh I cant imagine anything from the daly dish going with eeeffas brand- shes too prudish and wholesome
I dont understand the Daly Dish getting a cook book at all. She's very likeable, I do enjoy her on insta, but in terms of cooking all the really does is add easy singles to EVERYTHING. Like absolutely no cooking qualifications whatsoever & gets a book deal?

Reactions: 5
I dont understand the Daly Dish getting a cook book at all. She's very likeable, I do enjoy her on insta, but in terms of cooking all the really does is add easy singles to EVERYTHING. Like absolutely no cooking qualifications whatsoever & gets a book deal?
I have to agree with you. Franks hot sauce and easy singles and you get a book deal and now all their becoming is a #ad like the rest of them

She’s very likeable but they husband is a total melt !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.