Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife’s friend Jenny off out on a date night and baby only 2 weeks old!! And I thought Zen Jen was mad 😂😂
Definitely taking advice from Aoibhe “you and Gary are the most important thing. You were there before the baby. The baby wouldn’t exist without you. They’re so young, they won’t remember you leaving them for holidays and trips every second week, as well as for work every week. They can’t talk back either so feck it, someone else will mind them. Their whole lives are on Instagram so people must think you adore them. It doesn’t matter that they’re a newborn and need close contact with their mother. Who cares about that when date night during a pandemic is sooooo important”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely taking advice from Aoibhe “you and Gary are the most important thing. You were there before the baby. The baby wouldn’t exist without you. They’re so young, they won’t remember you leaving them for holidays and trips every second week, as well as for work every week. They can’t talk back either so feck it, someone else will mind them. Their whole lives are on Instagram so people must think you adore them. It doesn’t matter that they’re a newborn and need close contact with their mother. Who cares about that when date night during a pandemic is sooooo important”
That Jenny youngone is seriously lacking 🙄
I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 4
Is she interesting enough for her own thread tho?
Edit to say I just seen the warning, yeah if she is trying to be Irelands next top instagrammer she needs her own

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is she interesting enough for her own thread tho?
Edit to say I just seen the warning, yeah if she is trying to be Irelands next top instagrammer she needs her own
Definitely not interesting enough, she’s not even a decent MUA. She’s getting her 15 minutes of fame now because she’s picking up the Eeeeefffaaaaaa traffic. When Eeeeefffaaaaa gets back to selling us nappies and lying about her life Jenny will be put back in her box👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely not interesting enough, she’s not even a decent MUA. She’s getting her 15 minutes of fame now because she’s picking up the Eeeeefffaaaaaa traffic. When Eeeeefffaaaaa gets back to selling us nappies and lying about her life Jenny will be put back in her box👍🏼
🤣🤣🤣
Jenny in da box

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d also be asking for that pram back if I was Tony kealys....Also on a side note those Tesco cheap tit nappies are pure rubbish, she should be ashamed of herself promoting them.

This wins the internet today 🤣
I can’t really take credit @Tellmethis lobbed me the good ball, I was only standing next to the goal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What did Eefaaaaa do to cause the backlash? I muted her cause her accents bugged me so missed the drama 😭

Reactions: 2
What did Eefaaaaa do to cause the backlash? I muted her cause her accents bugged me so missed the drama 😭
Read back on the previous thread, it’s all there 👌🏼
took me ages to catch up but here I am woohooo

Reactions: 5
I’d also be asking for that pram back if I was Tony kealys....Also on a side note those Tesco cheap tit nappies are pure rubbish, she should be ashamed of herself promoting them.

They are not cheap 😅 w

Its the rascal and friends nappys she promotes is it not? They are 13 quid a pack!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They are not cheap 😅 w

Its the rascal and friends nappys she promotes is it not? They are 13 quid a pack!
Rascal and friends is what herself and FBG promote and get free. They’re a New Zealand brand I think, not Tesco. The Tesco Fred and Glo own brand are deadly so no one diss them 😂😂

Shes had the baby I'd say. Jenny posted on Saturday that she was baby shopping and picked up something for Axel too. Which I took to mean she was buying something for aoibhiasean corr

Rascal and friends is what herself and FBG promote and get free. They’re a New Zealand brand I think, not Tesco. The Tesco Fred and Glo own brand are deadly so no one diss them 😂😂
They’re 2 for €13, they’re actually really good, I use the nappy pants on my toddler and find them better than pampers 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.