Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I love milky bars”. Wow. Groundbreaking. Please, tell us how that was worth typing out for thousands of people to read.
“I really need coffee. Sometimes I don’t. Today I do”.
“another rainy day in Ireland”
“I have friends and we share memes”.

must be absolute tumbleweed in her pea brain.
The most tragic part of it is she actually thinks she's so sound. it's absolute fakery. she is way too full on, it's not normal writing down that tit to share with people.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh jaysis, strap yer selves in guys and gals for the cupla focal at every available opportunity 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AAAAAAAAANND the previous mentions about irish and wanting to learn it, were a lead into an ad.
:rolleyes: She's as predictable and basic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That fennel sham on Ireland am sitting there giving advice on managing your anxiety as if he’s any way qualified! It’s just bleeping irresponsible on Ireland am”s part.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Lol and given her kids school is an Irish school I would have started getting prepared long before now.

Speaking of melted wellies, the dick stain that is M Fennell was on Ireland AM.
All he does is talk in cliches and pseudo 90s business speak.
You think with all his 'qualifications' he'd have some concrete advice 🤣🤣 rather than 'Let them talk' 'Be their bedrock' 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
If you are going to send your child to an Irish school you should at least have the basics.

"I only work with brands I love and I'm so passionate about"

Does a free Irish course 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She showed her true colours with B perfect and Pretty Little Thing. If she was shilling winning Lotto numbers I wouldn't click on her link.

Reactions: 10
If you are going to send your child to an Irish school you should at least have the basics.

"I only work with brands I love and I'm so passionate about"

Does a free Irish course 😆
To be fair, my husband and siblings all went to the gaelscoil and their parents were from UK so not a word of Irish, and they did grand! There's also a boy from China in the gaelscoil here and his parents don't have Irish either. So it's not a prerequisite but obviously it helps.

My kids are in the gaelscoil now and I obviously have basic Irish that we all learned in school, but since the kids are speaking it, it has started to come flying back to me! So I doubt she really needs to do this course, but I do encourage the promotion and speaking of our language, so I can't begrudge her on this occasion. (She's still an insufferable eejit in all other aspects of her life though)

• Heart
To be fair, my husband and siblings all went to the gaelscoil and their parents were from UK so not a word of Irish, and they did grand! There's also a boy from China in the gaelscoil here and his parents don't have Irish either. So it's not a prerequisite but obviously it helps.

My kids are in the gaelscoil now and I obviously have basic Irish that we all learned in school, but since the kids are speaking it, it has started to come flying back to me! So I doubt she really needs to do this course, but I do encourage the promotion and speaking of our language, so I can't begrudge her on this occasion. (She's still an insufferable eejit in all other aspects of her life though)
It would be fine if she was doing it off her own back, not as a paid ad.
She doesnt give a tit about Irish or learning it until it meant money

They had a question box up yesterday for him and I asked what are his qualifications. Doubt they will ask him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They had a question box up yesterday for him and I asked what are his qualifications. Doubt they will ask him 😂
Same. I don’t get it, they do have a genuine psychologist on some days, I’d say he rolls his eyes at this self certified charlatan. The scary thing is with his Americanised, motivational speaking bullshit he speaks with such confidence about a subject he’s clearly just googled, you might actually be fooled by him and forget he’s actually a bleeping photographer. Also scary to think it’s only recently the term counsellor has become a protected term because of chancers like him.

Reactions: 8
What?? Her kids are in a gaelscoil? Why? She obviously hasn’t a word. And his only cupla focal is @failte go hEireann!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What?? Her kids are in a gaelscoil? Why? She obviously hasn’t a word. And his only cupla focal is @failte go hEireann!!!
Umm excuse me, did you not see the brilliant as Gaeilge bio she wrote for her ma's insta page flogging handbags?

'MÁLA = IRISH FOR BAG'

Makes me want to break out into a verse of Amhrán na bhFiann 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She always has as or collab in the smallest font possible in the corner of the screen. The whole point is to be obvious and transparent. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eefa absolutely will NOT be taking her sandals off in the lashing rain but she WILL wear a fleece jumper in 18° heat. She's a bleeping clown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Eefa absolutely will NOT be taking her sandals off in the lashing rain but she WILL wear a fleece jumper in 18° heat. She's a bleeping clown
and zipped up to the chin. all that shorts and sandals bullshit was made up for gasssss story. I've never seen anyone make such rambling stories about absolutely nothing over the age of 5, like as if lily's teacher commented on her wearing the sandals, but she's mad like that, wearing sandals in may.
like look at the hilarious conversation between me and your one, Nutella on rich tea biscuits, it's all just gasssss. I also find it really weird how she refers to herself by name... even in the poll, would you try Nutella and biscuits, no you are grand thanks Aoibhe keep them. weird

• Haha
The cringe of her grid post admitting she once ditched Vanessa , but has now graciously welcomed her back into her life- like a dog she left at the pound then decided to go back for , out of the goodness of her heart.

If I was Vanessa I'd kick her in the gee for writing that patronising tripe about me, like she should be grateful that the amazing Aoibhe took her back...only because her kids father died and she saw a chance to exploit it for content 🥲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.